Sign in to follow this  
Yosemite

The Vampire Diaries

I don't know if this is a topic we can discuss, if not then a mod please delete this.

But I was wondering, do u guys watch The Vampire Diaries? Or even The Originals?

Like, the series finale is near and I'm so fcking excited 'cause the queen Katherine Pierce aka Katerina Petrova is coming back!

So please, let's discuss this and I hope someone here watches this show 

giphy.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

@Fuck Our Generation thoughts on Katherine Pierce? (Sorry for the ping but there’s like no one else on here that watches tvd / to anymore.)

Kathrine is the baddest bitch ever. But she's a survivor. When I was watching the 5th season and she got into Elena's body I got so mad, but I kinda miss her, she gave her spark to the series. Anyways now I'm watching the originals, I'm still on the first season so please, if you've watched it, don't spoiler me.

Edit: Why is this thread so empty😓

Just now, Fuck Our Generation said:

Kathrine is the baddest bitch ever. But she's a survivor. When I was watching the 5th season and she got into Elena's body I got so mad, but I kinda miss her, she gave her spark to the series. Anyways now I'm watching the originals, I'm still on the first season so please, if you've watched it, don't spoiler me.

YASSS, but slay for watching The originals, TO >. And god no I won’t spoil anything :)

Just started watching this for the first time because my mum kept begging me to watch it, im halfway into season 2

I'm still not sure how i feel about this show, its enjoyable but also a bit cringy

only characters i really like are caroline and damon, elena is okay too..

bonnie annoys me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, motel six said:

survivor? let’s play :party:

Yasss😍😍

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Just started watching this for the first time because my mum kept begging me to watch it, im halfway into season 2

I'm still not sure how i feel about this show, its enjoyable but also a bit cringy

It's totally worth it. I just finished it but it's really long. I was watching about 2 episodes per day and it took me the whole summer to finish it, but I loved it.