Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

no shade but her face looks hella weird in that video, idk the word for it like its bloated but also just off? 

I think y'all are forgetting that her camera on her phone is always flipped every time she does a livestream. That's why her face looks different here, because technically it's in reverse

I think y'all are forgetting that her camera on her phone is always flipped every time she does a livestream. That's why her face looks different here, because technically it's in reverse

True. When I have the front facing camera on my phone I look atrocious, at least Lana still looks great.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Me too. I need to study several things and Lanaboards is not doing good things to me

Bye bye babys see ya when the album is at the stores QZ0LuxR.gif

:bye:  you know you're gonna be lurking the whole time meanwhile you "study"  

reading the meltdowns when SB wasn't released and the praise when the snippet was posted  :bored:

she recorded a video for Complex shoot yesterday in LA, according to sources...it'll probably be released right before the album!

I know this has probably already been posted at some point, but I just watched it and it's so sweet. I literally teared up while watching it for some reason. I really hope Lana views this because I think it would mean a lot to her to see an older generation (who actually lived in the eras she emulates) show love and appreciation towards her lyricism and talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu90ULRKgck

I almost teared up too. I don't know about you but for me I think it was the feeling of older people being moved by a product of our generation. They also seemed a little nostalgic and maybe even hopeful about the (artistic) abilities of younger people.

(By the way, loved how one of the men said Love sounded like the folk rock women of the 60's. I never noticed)

reading the meltdowns when SB wasn't released and the praise when the snippet was posted  :bored:

she recorded a video for Complex shoot yesterday in LA, according to sources...it'll probably be released right before the album!

complex shoot? what? ive yet to even hear this and ive no idea what that even means

complex shoot? what? ive yet to even hear this and ive no idea what that even means

I have a friend who works there. there was supposed to be a shoot back in april, it got pushed back and they filmed it yesterday. apparently complex doesn't have print mags anymore but they filmed a video and they'll be a cover image for the interview he said "it'll be long." i don't know much more 

but he said if they print posters he'll get me one  :flutter:

I can't believe we have to teach people here about basic human qualities like being decent and having empathy nonetheless that if your soul radiates through it doesn't matter how you look you're just amazing the way you are

Seriously where is your emotional maturity Jesus 

Story time Janis was voted the ugliest man in her school and look she was such a cool chick everyone wanted to bang her and be around her I bet you'd lick Lana's feet if only you had an opportunity 

God bless 

Someone acknowledging my two favorite singers in one comment  :creep:

Anyways, do pre-orders come out worldwide at once or will NZ get it first?

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Hi hunnies I just wanted to say that I feel #blessed. When I got the notification of her tweet I was doing my nail toes and I screamed and jumped off the chair and now I have a really big cut on my nail toe but it was #worth it.

(Tho I really believed she was going to do a livestream after but I proyected more angry and aggressive and as the good sis @Stargirl said, she was quite embarrased. My poor mom  :( )

???, ?????????