Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The more I hear these new songs, I really have begun to hate Coachella more. It's just so Inferior. White Mustang is so iconic, one of her best for sure. I don't understand the hate for Change though? We haven't even heard half the song and the lyrics and melody are pleasant. :crossed:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Thank you! :kiss: So did she call it Yosemite in the magazine?

If there's a target exclusive isn't it likely there would be a special track (like flipside)?

yea she still called it Yosemite, so right now the general consensus is that it's been renamed- but its up in the air for what song it is In My Feelings or Get Free are the only options; as her calling it Heroin after describing it would be a 180.

and we don't know if there will be a deluxe, as people are still refering back to her comment about the current demo of the album being 18 tracks and she didn't wanna leave anything out; although the Target sticker would've mentioned exclusives like it always does- it just features a poster. (thats not to shut down itunes or regional exclusives however).

white mustang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her entire discography >>>>>>>>>>>>>> x 10^999999999999 roachella*

i think its a decent song dont come for me

Baby I'm sure nobody in the entire world stans Coachella no one will come for you

http://instagram.com/p/BWOLlYhFcpS/

why does she look out of the windows as if she's scared to be caught singing along to her own songs tho 

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I'd laugh so hard if there were paparazzi footage of her being filmed just sat in her car singing into her phone and nervously checking out the window. POP CANDIES COME THRUUUU

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Baby I'm sure nobody in the entire world stans Coachella no one will come for you

you'd b surprised at some of the people here who think disliking any song is a cardinal sin