Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Reginsider is hilarious. Have you guys seen it on twitter? They're just making assumptions we could have all made LMAO.

- the album is still being mastered

- don't pre-order it yet

- it should be up for pre-order later this month

- there will be an alt. vinyl cover like with her last two albums

This dude really has nothing on LFL :w8ing:

Newbie gay and long-time lurker here. I hope she brings at least (and at most) one old song back like she did with Yayo... Idk what would fit, though...

I was thinking 1949? Idk, some of the lyrics are cute, patriotic and very 70's, very upbeat and beautiful outlook on life. Maybe more the acoustic demo rather than the final.

"...We're gonna party like it's 1949,

We're in the Pontiac from July to July,

It's a flower motel nation,

Day and night on our last vacation,

We gonna see it all before we say goodbye."

Newbie gay and long-time lurker here. I hope she brings at least (and at most) one old song back like she did with Yayo... Idk what would fit, though...

life is beautiful

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Never let me go or On our way imo

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I was thinking 1949? Idk, some of the lyrics are cute, patriotic and very 70's, very upbeat and beautiful outlook on life. Maybe more the acoustic demo rather than the final.

"...We're gonna party like it's 1949,

We're in the Pontiac from July to July,

It's a flower motel nation,

Day and night on our last vacation,

We gonna see it all before we say goodbye."

So I recently fell in love with this song, but...with the whole "Make America Great Again" slogan going on in the US...I think it would make her subtle Republican teas she's been serving a little less...subtle. But the song is so cute, right?

I always loved Starry Eyed, and I was pissed it didn't go anywhere or get finished... Maybe that one? Plus the whole, "all this trying for no good reason" and the lemon line...

So I recently fell in love with this song, but...with the whole "Make America Great Again" slogan going on in the US...I think it would make her subtle Republican teas she's been serving a little less...subtle. But the song is so cute, right?

I suppose it could be taken that way but Lana always been anti-trump while being make America great again, before Trump existed. She believes in making America a different kind of great again.

"I believe in the country America used to be." - Ride Monologue

Reginsider is hilarious. Have you guys seen it on twitter? They're just making assumptions we could have all made LMAO.

- the album is still being mastered

- don't pre-order it yet

- it should be up for pre-order later this month

- there will be an alt. vinyl cover like with her last two albums

This dude really has nothing on LFL :w8ing:

And since they don't know shit about lfl and everyone kept commenting "we been knew" they made a post saying "if someone comments we been knew again i'll stop talking about it". They literally said that waiting for someone to make that comment so they could stop talking about lfl :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Why are you posting this in LFL thread?? 

since lana doesn't say nothing we can post ere there is nothing that prevents me 

we love the deaf ! 

9nKzT.gif

opinions gretchenft.gif

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

since lana doesn't say nothing we can post ere there is nothing that prevents me 

Yeah, nothing prevents me from reporting you, so I'm just gonna do it. Go to Halsey thread if you wanna discuss her and her album. I'm done with ppl like you

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro