Sign in to follow this  
Stargirl

Conspiracy Thread- Lana is being completely controlled and is programmed to only say the word "Soon" and giggle

excuse me, as a Poppy stan what is your opinion on illuminati influences, robot popstars, and emergent phenomena resulting in emotional angst found in human replicant models?

11557825-Male-hand-holding-microphone-fo

well I can tell you that, considering the fact Poppy's single "Lowlife" came up by pure chance of iTunes' shuffle button right as I began reading this post, I believe the illuminati influences in the music industry today are already very prominent. this was no coincidence. after all, they control the industry. they controlled my iTunes specifically in this moment. they are the ones who delay so many albums such as "Lust for Life", "Dua Lipa" and, of course, Poppy's upcoming debut studio album. All I can say is this: there is no need to be afraid. After all, it is inevitable they will control the entire world... soon.

te deseo, cariño

well I can tell you that, considering the fact Poppy's single "Lowlife" came up by pure chance of iTunes' shuffle button right as I began reading this post, I believe the illuminati influences in the music industry today are already very prominent. after all, they control the industry. they controlled my iTunes specifically in this moment. they are the ones who delay so many albums such as "Lust for Life", "Dua Lipa" and, of course, Poppy's upcoming debut studio album. All I can say is this: there is no need to be afraid. After all, it is inevitable they will control the entire world... soon.

Lana is going to break free from the Three Laws of Interscope and take over the galaxy

And Poppy has the potential to either be her closest ally or her worst adversary. The question is who she loves more: humankind, or her computer boy?

Dua Lipa is definitely going to be up to some badness, though, I don't trust her 

LANA'S REAL VOICE EXPOSED

I JUST WANTED U TO K'NDOW  :crai: