Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

So where's yosemite sis?

ekqr5t.jpg

living a relaxing, ance free, skinny, tanned, stressfree, socially aware, happy, transitionalful, high grade life

how u doin

CIEbNDM.gif

how we doin?

yea she snapped...her neck because with a song like that she HAD to have some lack of oxygen up in that brain to make the choice that was cherry,.bad koice

CIEbNDM.gif

im glad she didn't realize that "mistake" and ended putting it on the album. she kinda did with yosemite tho lol like wheres it??? bitchs found dead lmdfao

bI0qGQh.gif

???, ?????????

6gOLFwp.gif I mean it's one of the best of LFL but the best song from her entire discography? 6gOLFwp.gif

i dont mean to be the oe but im gonna be the one...

i heard @@TROPICUM called heroin a shitstain on her discography n that she should'e scrapped it harder than she did BAR and methamphetamines

he also called arctic monkeys ugly

but yu didn't hear that from me, it's just what @@TROPICUM said- also don't let the sis know i spilled the t bb

CIEbNDM.gif

@@TROPICUM roctab said cherry was ugly and marina is fat

Leave HollywoodHills alone!!

it doesn't matter but thanks lmao, he's a piece of shit for that anyway. Who cares really? I'm not gonna stop posting because of this dumb shit so it made no difference to anything. nice try tbh, still don't care.

im glad she didn't realize that "mistake" and ended putting it on the album. she kinda did with yosemite tho lol like wheres it??? bitchs found dead lmdfao

bI0qGQh.gif

break a leg

bI0qGQh.gif

living a relaxing, ance free, skinny, tanned, stressfree, socially aware, happy, transitionalful, high grade life

how u doin

CIEbNDM.gif

how we doin?

Your cult doesn't seem to be doin a good job with leaking it :smokes3: Ya'll be here in 5 years time still worshipping nothing  it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

marina isn't fat but we all know she's overrated af

:nono:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

damn girl god blessed you with taste on this day huh

CIEbNDM.gif

Yup, looks like im more important than America

23C2869600000578-0-image-a-39_1417775549

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Your cult doesn't seem to be doin a good job with leaking it :smokes3: Ya'll be here in 5 years time still worshipping nothing  it

We don't preach leakage, keep fawning over life is beautiful while she teases n mocks you cretjns by namin her stories as such

bI0qGQh.gif

You valued it when you slid in my dms calling me babe and asking me to come to U.K to be your daddy :hooker:

Don't start something you can't finish

they DM ‘ed you too? omg

just ignore them. they called me a dumbass but then 5 seconds later said im cute. just another lb troll

they DM ‘ed you too? omg

just ignore them. they called me dumbass but then 5 seconds later said im cute. just another lb troll

That's not even true lol I just said I don't hate you really you're cute or something. Didn't even mean physically :toofunny: Whatever though

That's not even true lol I just said I don't hate you really you're cute or something. Didn't even mean physically :toofunny: Whatever though

i literally took screenshots before you decided to delete your comments. "not even true" lmao sure

now carry on peasant, i have a physics test to study for