Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

White Mustang (Extended)

I tried to extend White Mustang but had so much troubles ugh, so had to scrap the first verse instrumental in favor of the second verse. I put the first verse instrumental into a new bridge I tried out. I'm not really liking it so much but meh I cant do anything more with it so I'll just share it now.

http://picosong.com/wYjDK/

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I actually really like what you were getting at here!  

I like that intro better than the original,  though because we hear 'white mustang' repeated so much in the song as it is,  it would have been extra cool if something like the whistling or the "hit me like lightning" was added at the start. But idk how hard that would have been.  

I especially love what you did after the bridge tho!  

I actually really like what you were getting at here!  

I like that intro better than the original,  though because we hear 'white mustang' repeated so much in the song as it is,  it would have been extra cool if something like the whistling or the "hit me like lightning" was added at the start. But idk how hard that would have been.  

I especially love what you did after the bridge tho!  

Hey! Thanks so much, I was looking for some feedback so I could switch some things around, but since I'm on mod queue and my stuff doesn't get approved fast at all, it was lost to the threads and I closed the project file since it wasn't seen by many people. I don't know if this will even quote you when it does get approved? Well anyways, I guess I'm stuck with this as a final product now!! I love your idea for it though

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif