Sign in to follow this  
SparkleJumpropeNoose

Robokid

64362901_2528866633804848_20923798188877\

SPOTIFY - SOUNDCLOUD - TWITTER - INSTAGRAM

Robokid, real name Ethan Budnick, is an electronic artist and producer. He's produced for artists including Slayyyter, LIZ, and Dorian Electra. His upcoming mixtape, sportsangel, is due for release this month.

Stream his latest singles Ultrasonic & Take Me Down   :hooker:

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

whos robbokid

Label co-founder (Moving Castle), producer for Liz (on his label), Namasenda (worked with AG Cook on 24/7), Slayyyter, Dorian Electra and others.

Let's not start using these claims as a way to end the people he worked with. They have nothing to do with this. These claims could possibly be fake as well.

I don't really know either of these people but after doing a deep dive into Twitter I personally feel like this person is falsely equating Robokid doing something mildly bad to them as abuse, which is kind of messed up. The also half of the things Robokid allegedly "did" to them read to me as more insecurities on the accusers part than Robokid actually harming them. Just my thoughts though. Kind of sucks for him that Slayyyter is cutting ties with him over this.