Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Like China Dolls is real?

no fake along with net curtains

Let ha die out.

it's really an amazing site... why ppl talk bad about it makes no sense :O they given us so many marina stems, photo outtakes, just to unite us 'cause of her hiatus  :noparty:

it's really an amazing site... why ppl talk bad about it makes no sense :O they given us so many marina stems, photo outtakes, just to unite us 'cause of her hiatus  :noparty:

Yeah U know, gays here are so fucking unpleasants

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Because they literally try and be all exclusive and "leak" stuff that they've just got hoarded away on their hard drives that they got illegally just for followers. That's why. If they were real fans they'd just share all their shxt, instead of being little attention seeking twink wannabes. 

So, like... I haven't read any of Marina posts but I've been stannin' this woman since 2012 and I have this small feeling that she really changes her mind... a lot.

I think it has been a quite few time that she have been thinking about this whole thing, at least since EH birthday posts where she said something about "Happy Birthday Electra Heart, You helped me with my identity\Personality studies". It has been a theme for a quite long time since the whole album itself was made of "personalities" and stuff. I think was just really like having a spare time and got this "epiphany" and felt inspired to write stuff that wasn't music. It's just awkward the way she decided to put this whole thing up and now retweets stuff like "PHILOSOPHY MUSE"

I have no idea of how her "music persona" is going tho. The whole thing sound really inspiring, she teased "working on music" not long ago...and I'm like...tbh unless she gets another job, it's not like she'll live the rest of her life with Primadonna\Hollywood royalties :creep:

One thing I feel good about is that she's kinda... grown now.

and also the fact this tweet turned reality

https://twitter.com/marinadiamandis/status/830312077763948544

it's really an amazing site... why ppl talk bad about it makes no sense :O they given us so many marina stems, photo outtakes, just to unite us 'cause of her hiatus :noparty:

Nope. Like China Dolls & Net Curtains are very much real songs

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Because they literally try and be all exclusive and "leak" stuff that they've just got hoarded away on their hard drives that they got illegally just for followers. That's why. If they were real fans they'd just share all their shxt, instead of being little attention seeking twink wannabes. 

nice try boo, they're actually really nice people who have given us stuff for free. they asked for followers so more fans could see it. yeah right like traders don't get stuff illegally too? difference is that those losers sell, trade, and scam one another, which diamond garden does not do   :usrs:

you seem a bit pressed! go take your jealousy somewhere else  :toofunny:

the site is actually amazing, the people are so nice, the design is awesome, and the staff team also very nice and caring people. I strongly advise all marina fans to make accounts on there and be active!

Someone leak them n

All this time thought they were fake... "Blackmail" aswell? rip

they are totally fake... :deadbanana:

the person who made up net curtains literally confessed that it was made up for attention back when scrobbling on last.fm was a thing :rip: also i know someone who got in touch with marina through some female R&B artist she was working with earlier this year and marina told them they were fake too

nice try boo, they're actually really nice people who have given us stuff for free. they asked for followers so more fans could see it. yeah right like traders don't get stuff illegally too? difference is that those losers sell, trade, and scam one another, which diamond garden does not do   :usrs:

you seem a bit pressed! go take your jealousy somewhere else  :toofunny:

the site is actually amazing, the people are so nice, the design is awesome, and the staff team also very nice and caring people. I strongly advise all marina fans to make accounts on there and be active!

they are totally fake... :deadbanana:

the person who made up net curtains literally confessed that it was made up for attention back when scrobbling on last.fm was a thing :rip: also i know someone who got in touch with marina through some female R&B artist she was working with earlier this year and marina told them they were fake too

I agree - but that’s how a lot of people will view it. 

I agree - but that’s how a lot of people will view it. 

if you agreed then you wouldn't have tried to hate monger against them.. they're really nice people and care about the site and the people which the previous admin did not. go check out the site yourself.

they've never had any issues with anyone besides altboards mods bc they were mad MarinaBoards was resurrected when their site was built on the demise of MB.

No one has LCD and NC sadly

one of my friends talked to someone who personally knew marina back in 2008 (they sold my friend a sealed copy of mermaid vs sailor) and he said like china dolls wasn't real. person who made up net curtains said it was also fake. plus, marina said 24 songs were made for electra heart in some interview, and if you count all the songs + leaked tracks it adds up to 24

one of my friends talked to someone who personally knew marina back in 2008 (they sold my friend a sealed copy of mermaid vs sailor) and he said like china dolls wasn't real. person who made up net curtains said it was also fake. plus, marina said 24 songs were made for electra heart in some interview, and if you count all the songs + leaked tracks it adds up to 24

I actually believe that the things were fake tbh (I don't think someone would have a song and then it wouldn't leak after all this time and all the mess that already happened after all these years) but at same time, there are few recordings\leaks we were never sure if they were really part of Electra Heart or what, so it's just hard to put them in a list with "24 songs"...

and also,  the whole "die Life" thing. She said it was somehow a unfinished song and also early concept for the album, but we don't know how much else she actually had for that concept, right?

All this resumed: I still think there are some unleaked stuff from 2011\2012

Like China Dolls is real lol

It dates back to 2006. Marina has confirmed it's real before to other fans so lol

Net Curtains...fake

All this time I thought it was a EH\TFJ outtake and it's actually a myspace demo :creep: I actually believe it then, just like "Give me the money" just popped into the internet one day with tracks that no one heard of...

I decided to google around and found a thread from 2013 from DiamondGarden and there was this list

Blackmail

Deal With It

Die Life

Innocence

Like China Dolls

Net Curtains

Not That Ugly

Principles

What caught my attention is... "die Life". This whole mess was brought up like... last year\2015? I don't think there was any confirmation it was really a song earlier than this, just fan speculation about it being the original concept for the second album and Marina tweets? and then it was confirmed that it was actually SOMETHING.

I Believe some of these are actually real