Sign in to follow this  
Mileena

Daria

I loved that too, but in a way it kind of made me sad because no one on the show was an outright terrible person (well, maybe that Sandy chick) and I wished the people in my school and around me were like in Daria's. Real life doesn't really work like that.

idk, my school's full of them. i even have a workaholic mum and a younger sibling that gets the attention haha.

4r9w86.jpg

My friends had only seen gifs of the show on tumblr so I got them to watch it with me.

They thought it was really dry. I mean the first 2 episodes were IMO, but it picked up in "College Bored"

BzhmW.png

What's everyone's favorite episode(s)?

To be honest, I love every episode but if I had to pick it'd be the following:

• The Misery Chick
  • Lucky Strike
  • Boxing Daria
  • Fizz Ed
  • Pinch Sitter
  • Arts N' Crass
  • Quinn The Brain
  • Ill
  • The Lost Girls
  • Psycho Therapy
  • The 'F' Word
  • Groped By An Angel

Okay, that's a lot of episodes but it's so hard to narrow it down!

my favourite episodes:

road worrier (my ultimate favourite tbh)

i loathe a parade

fire!

the misery chick

the old and the beautiful

the new kid

pierce me

through a lens darkly

daria! (second fave i believe)

lane miserables

the lost girls

My friends had only seen gifs of the show on tumblr so I got them to watch it with me.

They thought it was really dry. I mean the first 2 episodes were IMO, but it picked up in "College Bored"

i agree, i like esteemers and the invitation, but it gets good after college bored.

4r9w86.jpg

I found The Esteemsters and The Invitation a great way to start it off, it got you into what kind of teens you're watching and dealing with. I liked that aspect of it.

I found The Esteemsters and The Invitation a great way to start it off, it got you into what kind of teens you're watching and dealing with. I liked that aspect of it.

i agree, i view them both as 'introductory episodes', they set the scene and the characters out. 

4r9w86.jpg

i just love dariaxjane as a pairing. so much better than dariaxtrent or dariaxtom ew. i actually can't stand tom. 

Tom was my least favorite, honestly. Personally I prefer Daria and Jane together as best friends, it'd be weird seeing them paired as lesbian lovers. I would die if they rebooted Daria, not like a remake but like start another season where they're in collenge. That'd be really awesome!

Tom was my least favorite, honestly. Personally I prefer Daria and Jane together as best friends, it'd be weird seeing them paired as lesbian lovers. I would die if they rebooted Daria, not like a remake but like start another season where they're in collenge. That'd be really awesome!

yeah same, to me tom just spoilt stuff and he didn't even have much of a personality...he was just...'there'. but aw i think they'd be amaaazing together. and idk, i like the idea but the whole point of the show was daria in highschool, so if it was in college, it'd be the same thing just in a different setting. 

4r9w86.jpg

yeah same, to me tom just spoilt stuff and he didn't even have much of a personality...he was just...'there'. but aw i think they'd be amaaazing together. and idk, i like the idea but the whole point of the show was daria in highschool, so if it was in college, it'd be the same thing just in a different setting. 

Yeah but now they can focus on College which would be really interesting. Plus they can also focus on highschool as well since Quinn is still in highschool.

Yeah but now they can focus on College which would be really interesting. Plus they can also focus on highschool as well since Quinn is still in highschool.

idk, i'm still not so sure. buttt it would be good if her and jane dated ;)

4r9w86.jpg

I just started watching and it's such a funny show, lmao  :thumb:

In S01E04 Daria and Jane sell these chocolate bars and they end up not selling one to this woman with hypoglycemia, because she passed out in front of them. The principal later on gets mad at them for not selling the chocolate to her and at one point the principal says: "How do you know it wasn't for her family?" in which Jane then responds: "She has no family... She ate them."

...That was the day I started loving Jane... And realized I better get a life, kbai.  :runs: 

EQFO7rX.png

I just started watching and it's such a funny show, lmao  :thumb:

In S01E04 Daria and Jane sell these chocolate bars and they end up not selling one to this woman with hypoglycemia, because she passed out in front of them. The principal later on gets mad at them for not selling the chocolate to her and at one point the principal says: "How do you know it wasn't for her family?" in which Jane then responds: "She has no family... She ate them."

...That was the day I started loving Jane... And realized I better get a life, kbai.  :runs: 

jane is perf

4r9w86.jpg

i started watching daria two weeks ago because i read about it on here, and so far i've already watched 4 seasons, thank you for introducing me to such a great show! i'm in love with it. 

i started watching daria two weeks ago because i read about it on here, and so far i've already watched 4 seasons, thank you for introducing me to such a great show! i'm in love with it. 

haha no problem, i discovered her a couple of months ago thanks to ray :3 

4r9w86.jpg