6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 8h 3m 49s

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

Summertime Sadness' video has been my favorite since it came out. I think it would be cool to know where it was filmed. I researched and found out that it was filmed in Santa Clarita, California, by Jaime King and her husband. In the video, you can see it is filmed mostly on a road, somewhere in the mountains that surround or are near Santa Clarita. In still photos, you can see a trash can in the background so I am assuming it was filmed at the King's house or someone's house that overlooked a valley, where Lana "killed herself" by falling off of the rocky edge of the sidewalk. Now, I'm not trying to be a stalker, I don't want to know where the Kings live, but this video has significant personal value to me and it would mean a lot if I knew where the video was filmed. I've looked but I can't figure out exactly where it was filmed. If you could help, that would be great. 

• SitarHero, Summersault, my ol man isa batman and 5 others like this

tumblr_mpkwdx4XV61qc7b23o1_500.gif

#2 OFFLINE   Heaux

Heaux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Ireland
  • Time Online: 75d 5h 37m 14s

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

you should ask Jaime on twitter, shes responded to questions about it before :)

#3 OFFLINE   Rebel

Rebel

swallow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn
  • Time Online: 123d 13h 8m 47s

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

I guess my tweet wasn't specific enough for him, lol

@fiftypavements @Jaime_King Southern California, near LA

• Blue Jeans likes this

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

#4 OFFLINE   Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 8h 3m 49s

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:34 AM

I guess my tweet wasn't specific enough for him, lol

Thank you for trying, I have a pretty good idea where it was filmed though. 

tumblr_mpkwdx4XV61qc7b23o1_500.gif

#5 OFFLINE   HollywoodNostalgia

HollywoodNostalgia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 2d 4h 33m 7s

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:25 PM

Summertime Sadness' video has been my favorite since it came out. I think it would be cool to know where it was filmed. I researched and found out that it was filmed in Santa Clarita, California, by Jaime King and her husband. In the video, you can see it is filmed mostly on a road, somewhere in the mountains that surround or are near Santa Clarita. In still photos, you can see a trash can in the background so I am assuming it was filmed at the King's house or someone's house that overlooked a valley, where Lana "killed herself" by falling off of the rocky edge of the sidewalk. Now, I'm not trying to be a stalker, I don't want to know where the Kings live, but this video has significant personal value to me and it would mean a lot if I knew where the video was filmed. I've looked but I can't figure out exactly where it was filmed. If you could help, that would be great. 

So I've been trying to find that location for about 3 yrs now and nothing. I know that it is somewhere in or near Santa Clarita and i just wanna know where is it. That place seems so magical. If you've found it, feel free to share the location!

#6 OFFLINE   PARADIXO

PARADIXO

Pure Nature

• Moderators
  • 2,703 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:West Coast
  • Time Online: 129d 23h 26m 54s

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:29 PM

So I've been trying to find that location for about 3 yrs now and nothing. I know that it is somewhere in or near Santa Clarita and i just wanna know where is it. That place seems so magical. If you've found it, feel free to share the location!

omg :rip: 

It was indeed filmed in Santa Clarita but we don't know where exactly. It's obviously in the hills but yeah.

• Gangsta Queen likes this

Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   HollywoodNostalgia

HollywoodNostalgia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 2d 4h 33m 7s

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:45 PM

omg :rip:

It was indeed filmed in Santa Clarita but we don't know where exactly. It's obviously in the hills but yeah.

Ugh i sound like a stalker but i really just want pictures of that house, i think its soo gorgeous.. i think we're never going to find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users