#181 OFFLINE   buster

buster

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 9h 18m 2s

Posted 08 May 2015 - 05:57 PM

This maybe a dumb question, but did people in the front sing to the lyrics for Serial Killer and UATW?

YES! She could spot the hardcore fans - the crowd was loud singing - especially Serial Killer and You Can Be The Boss.
  • VioletPrincess, tiffanydale and Bootynugget like this

#182 OFFLINE   tiffanydale

tiffanydale

La Princesa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationTwo Hours To Nevada
  • Time Online: 12d 7h 46m 26s

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:15 PM

YES! She could spot the hardcore fans - the crowd was loud singing - especially Serial Killer and You Can Be The Boss.

Oh my god I don't know why but this makes me SO happy!  :D

• Bootynugget likes this

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

#183 OFFLINE   buster

buster

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:19 PM

I think she was overwhelmed and grateful for the response. The crowd was crazy in a good way. Even the people in the seated area were standing all night.

#184 OFFLINE   futuretro

futuretro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Time Online: 11d 14h 8m 4s

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:42 PM

here's an article about the show last night

http://www.chron.com...-in-6250112.php

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

#185 OFFLINE   longtimeman

longtimeman

This is an invitation, it's not a threat.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Fan Since:23/11/2013
  • Time Online: 255d 1h 39m 47s

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:29 PM

These are the best looking videos from the show so far, although the sound isn't perfect:

https://www.youtube....127JoJo1/videos

• DeadAgainst and letsescapelizzy like this

tumblr_nfq85vhRVC1ts8ukho1_500.png

#186 OFFLINE   letsescapelizzy

letsescapelizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 799 posts
  • Time Online: 31d 17h 19m 57s

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:51 PM

These are the best looking videos from the show so far, although the sound isn't perfect:

https://www.youtube....127JoJo1/videos

Longtimeman, excellent uploads! Those were definatley the best videos so far! Amazing qaulity HD. I felt like i was right in front of her. Thank you for posting!!

Keep 'em com'g.. :)

• longtimeman likes this

#187 OFFLINE   WestCoastLanatic

WestCoastLanatic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationInside Lana's heart
  • Fan Since:January 2012
  • Time Online: 5d 7h 57s

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:59 PM

THE FULL WOODLANDS CONCERT ON YOUTUBE:
https://m.youtube.co...jkRawCul9SOPpzh
  • letsescapelizzy likes this

#188 OFFLINE   letsescapelizzy

letsescapelizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 799 posts
  • Time Online: 31d 17h 19m 57s

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:05 AM

THE FULL WOODLANDS CONCERT ON YOUTUBE:
https://m.youtube.co...jkRawCul9SOPpzh

just watched the whole thing.. bits cut out here and there, but good downloads, thank so much for posting!

She looks sooo cute to me, when she seems to have forgotten the song at the beginning of off to the races,

then laughs.. some people (critics) will rip her for not being pro, but man, it makes me love her even more!!

Great vocals thruout.

#189 OFFLINE   futuretro

futuretro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Time Online: 11d 14h 8m 4s

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:00 PM

listening to all the videos, she sounded SO MUCH BETTER in person, I didn't realize the discrepancy would be so large

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

#190 OFFLINE   Queenbriggy

Queenbriggy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Time Online: 2h 47m 25s

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:51 AM

I think she was overwhelmed and grateful for the response. The crowd was crazy in a good way. Even the people in the seated area were standing all night.

I definitely stood the whole night and I had seats.  She is so mesmerizing. I loved seeing how overwhelmed and happy she was. I had a blast. The energy in the whole pavilion was amazing. Everyone was just so happy to be in her presence. I know she wanted the fans to enjoy the show but I truly hope she enjoyed it as well. It was a religious experience for me. She's so lovely and has the most beautiful voice. I was so overwhelmed and proud. She did really fucking good. I just can't stop thinking about her show and I can't wait to see her again. It was perfect. Hopefully I can get better seats next go around so I can meet her. I'm so happy I finally got to see her. It's been a long 3 year wait. 

listening to all the videos, she sounded SO MUCH BETTER in person, I didn't realize the discrepancy would be so large

I agree! Even though the videos are absolutely amazing, I feel like they don't capture the true essence and energy of the show. Her vocals were so on point throughout the whole show. 

#191 OFFLINE   Queenbriggy

Queenbriggy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Time Online: 2h 47m 25s

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:58 AM

I wish they would have sold the lyric book at the Houston show. I'm praying they sell it on her website. The photos in the book look so gorgeous. 

#192 OFFLINE   guccigavin

guccigavin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Time Online: 4h 27m 7s

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:34 PM

@kik There are 2 lines. There is one for VIP and check in is at 5:30 for early entry. Everyone has a number according to who got here first - something the fans did, not the venue - but it works. When it's time to check in, we get our tickets and mercy and get back in line according to number.
@kik The VIP line is near the Will Call window. Live Nation will set up their table close to that window.

Hi, so I am new to LB but I have a GA ticket for the Bristow, VA show on June 11th and I really want to arrive at 6AM to get as close to the barricade as possible, but for my venue it says that parking lots don't open until two hours before the show. I noticed that you said a lot of people were lined up in Houston really early, so I googled that venue and it says their parking lots don't open until like an hour before the show. So my question is how were you and others able to be there so early, did you park somehow? Or get dropped off? I know each venue will vary but some insight would help. Thanks!

#193 OFFLINE   buster

buster

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:01 PM

Hi, so I am new to LB but I have a GA ticket for the Bristow, VA show on June 11th and I really want to arrive at 6AM to get as close to the barricade as possible, but for my venue it says that parking lots don't open until two hours before the show. I noticed that you said a lot of people were lined up in Houston really early, so I googled that venue and it says their parking lots don't open until like an hour before the show. So my question is how were you and others able to be there so early, did you park somehow? Or get dropped off? I know each venue will vary but some insight would help. Thanks!

The entrances are in an open area so we didn't have to go through a gate of any kind to wait outside of the venue. 

There were general parking garages around us as well as a free parking area since it was right across the street from the venue. I think the key here is to get familiar with the area of the venue. 

The rules are you can't park in the designated parking area for the venue until it opens hours before the show but there shouldn't be a rule about lining up early. Does this help?

#194 OFFLINE   guccigavin

guccigavin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Time Online: 4h 27m 7s

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:19 PM

The entrances are in an open area so we didn't have to go through a gate of any kind to wait outside of the venue.
There were general parking garages around us as well as a free parking area since it was right across the street from the venue. I think the key here is to get familiar with the area of the venue.
The rules are you can't park in the designated parking area for the venue until it opens hours before the show but there shouldn't be a rule about lining up early. Does this help?

Thanks, the only issue is that with my venue, it is surrounded by farmland, so there are no places to park besides the venue's own parking lot. I think what I might have to do is go up ahead of time and look for anything close by like a grocery store, or get dropped off

#195 OFFLINE   buster

buster

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:58 PM

Thanks, the only issue is that with my venue, it is surrounded by farmland, so there are no places to park besides the venue's own parking lot. I think what I might have to do is go up ahead of time and look for anything close by like a grocery store, or get dropped off

You run the risk of getting towed parking at another place a,l day. Getting dropped off might be better but make sure you have plenty of water and food. It will be a LONG day. Good luck and have fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users