Macintosh Manhattan

27.03.2016 - Lana At The Beverly Glen Market In Bel-Air, Beverly Hills,

Chuck knows what she is doing and is a very talented photographer

those that hate everything Lana does can write/sing/produce their own album and shoot their own covers and videos and do their own 5 year tours off of 10 mediocre songs

like some of the other current people do and then have your own board, and people can make negative snotty comments about you

the Honeymoon shoot, especially the first shot with the boat making it seem like it was a full size boat in the distance is an award winning shot right there

The Bus shot is amazing (I have said why inother threads)

As Lana has for the most part brought up her brother and sister in that they lived with her for the last what decade, I think she has done a great job

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

is it my imagination of has Lana had less cigarettes in her hand lately?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp