TRENCH

The Orlando Terrorist Attack 6/12/2016

Can you maybe like not use that word? So disrespectful and ignorant in a time and incident like this

So you deleted your original post? God you're a damn mess...

thank you for pointing this out to me after several people have already said this, you're late as usual in trying to call me out for something but thank you

me realizing that what I said wasn't ok in this time and context doesn't make me a mess it makes me a person with a conscience go fuck yourself

omg guys stop fighting please. Take this to the PM's. We don't need anymore fighting 

lilkimxchapelle.png

until gun laws and other issues are resolved, maybe what is needed to protect the public is do what

they do in some European countries and have military/other agencies walking around with machine guns ready for action.

2 outside each school, each movie theatre, each mall, each venue, might not stop the attack entirely from

happening, but will sure as fuck stop it sooner, than 3 fucking hour standoffs with many dead..

Temp solution maybe, until freewill is removed from mankind and we may only love each other.

TW: very emotional and confronting images, no blood/violence though.

I saw this shared on facebook, an album remembering the victims with a photo of each

https://www.facebook.com/begayordietrying/photos/?tab=album&album_id=850858085046796

i found it very hard to look through and could feel my throat tighten at each picture :( so many beautiful, vibrant people. I keep coming back to the same thought in my mind and that is what a tragic waste of life. I don't know guys life is so, so precious. I used to not think so a few years back and was reckless with my own. I'm so ashamed of that. I love so many people and know I am loved. The unfathomable pain that has been inflicted upon friends, family and colleagues.... I'm not afraid to die, but I don't want to die like that. I don't want to hurt people like that :(

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg