Sign in to follow this  
National Anthem

MUNA

i need to get more into them. i haven't managed to listen to more than 2-3 songs from the album without getting "bored" and then jumping off it to listen to something else :rip:

Omg I literally thought I wrote this cause this is exactly how I feel when I listen to it haha

FzytWEW.png

i need to get more into them. i haven't managed to listen to more than 2-3 songs from the album without getting "bored" and then jumping off it to listen to something else :rip:

Skip the first three tracks...I like track 4+ all better anyway

Which is weird because you listen to AURORA? 

Fell in love with MUNA just this weekend. Their performance of I Know A Place on Jimmy Kimmel is spine chillingly excellent. Absolutely love them

Did you like the lyric change when they talked about Donald Trump? Queens of putting politics into music, katy who?

:lmao: okay????

who are you and why do you even bother trying? bye

Why did you take this as an insult lol. You said you got bored of it but AURORA's songs are slow and indie too soo,...

Did you like the lyric change when they talked about Donald Trump? Queens of putting politics into music, katy who?

Why did you take this as an insult lol. You said you got bored of it but AURORA's songs are slow and indie too soo,...

I actually didn't realise it was a lyric change as that was my first exposure to the song! But after I'd seen the music vid I went back & watched again and was SO impressed with what they did. Amazing band. And I just love the lead singer's curious enunciation of words.

I love that these girls are queer and make music and messages specifically for gay people 

Let @National Anthem get his straight life to About U :crai:

Okay so update: I am seeing Bleachers live in June and THEY ARE OPENING WOO i'm so excited. I cant wait to get a pic and have this literally immaculate CD signed.

also kerch? Shook at the thought bc their aesthetic and logo design is everything to me

H0bDaqU.gif