Sign in to follow this  
buster

2017 World Tour Announced

Her world tour probs won't include brazil if were being honest

Honestly, I agree with you, even though she is confirmed to come to Lollapalooza Brazil, but I bet that will be her only show here..

I don't have money enough to go to Lollapalooza, is hella expensive (i don't live near the city too so it's kinda impossible), and if the line up had another artists [that i actually stan] in the line up, i would ask my family again but it's "only" Lana, it's too damn expensive for one damn person, you know?

Gorillaz is going to do a big ass tour here (3 or 4 cities i heard), they're my hope for 2018 lol

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Where do you think she'll start? In the US? That would mean I can save up for the European leg so maybe that wouldn't be so bad  :teehee:

I think she'll start with the US and Canada, a European leg and then if she's not lazy a South American leg too.

Edit: Do you think you'll get scared of the Zika virus? Is that thing still a problem? Media here don't report about it anymore.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png