Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Topics/Situations You'd Like Lana to Write About

I think her next album should be titled, "Trust No One" 

lana has this on her hand, similar to Paradise,

and she could make bops similar to AKA

(7 11, gangsta trailer queen living life on the run, she can't trust no one)

and hint in her own details;                  maybe how she deals with losing her friendships and being hopeful for new friends but at the end of the day she realizes she just needs herself

I want a song similar to RIDE where she discusses clearing her mind at night driving in her jag/gold Mercedes down the highway writing tunes to her mind. I want the nails to come back. and the emerald green ring from 2012-2013. it was ICONIC 

I think her next album should be titled, "Trust No One" 

lana has this on her hand, similar to Paradise,

and she could make bops similar to AKA

(7 11, gangsta trailer queen living life on the run, she can't trust no one)

and hint in her own details;                  maybe how she deals with losing her friendships and being hopeful for new friends but at the end of the day she realizes she just needs herself

I want a song similar to RIDE where she discusses clearing her mind at night driving in her jag/gold Mercedes down the highway writing tunes to her mind. I want the nails to come back. and the emerald green ring from 2012-2013. it was ICONIC

I completely feel what you’re saying.

I would like Lana to make some songs about how she really feels the music industry is. I want to hear more of her experiences with the higher up men. I want more of her story. Lana is over 30 now it would be cool if she made a song describing what life is like now for her

I always saw Lana's disography as a whole, a story unfolding with each era of her life.

BTD is her youth album: being young, feeling intense emotions, falling in love with dangerous guys, losing friends, being a bit bored, reflecting on her entourage, wanting something more.

Paradise is the first step towards adulthood: moving to the West Coast, driven by that firey desire to be free, to drive away from your old life,  getting to the "promised land" and discovering its sins...

UV is the big love story that unfolded on the West Coast, where she burned her wings with love, wanting to concentrate on work after that lost passion story.

HM is the old-fashioned Californian reflection of the aftermath of that love story, when things are kind of blurry. In that period, she also wanted to fall in love again, but it kinda fell through.

LFL is the quest for happiness, her stamina pushing her to take actions in order to be happy. That energy has led her to meet someone that disappointed her, pushing her to question what she wanted in a man. In that time of her adulthood, she came to realize the world was larger than her story and that led her to reflect on it, and on her past. And now, she wants to change, cross the threshold, to move out of the black and into the blue. 

So, what comes next after that? Does she finally find the expected feeling of fulfilment and inner peace she hoped to be in  at the end of LFL? Does she realize that happiness is fragile? Is it her blue period? Is she happy? Would that make a good record, to have someone sing about being happy? (I doubt she will go in that direction though)

Travel is often something you make room for when you are in that zone... You feel more open to the world, to culture, to others. You also come with terms with yourself, accepting your inner demons and your strengths... That's how I feel at the moment. is Lana in that zone, that I don't know. Her present silence could be because she wants to find back her inner voice, but I don't know. 

I am curious for things to come, of course. But the girl has every right to be tired, after a world tour lol. 

this is so cinematic and beautiful i'm crying