Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Would you love AKA if she re-record it at one point, instead of releasing it with "old" vocals?

Just a thought, I'd love it in both ways TBH but it would be interesting to hear it with her "today" voice.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Would you love AKA if she re-record it at one point, instead of releasing it with "old" vocals?

Just a thought, I'd love it in both ways TBH but it would be interesting to hear it with her "today" voice.

Not what you asked for but try listen to this @4:07

She uses her Lizzy vocals for the opening of BB and it’s everything :defeated:

https://youtu.be/4XfOKyknhrQ

Honeymoon

Ultraviolence

Lust for Life

Paradise

Born to Die

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

late to the party BUT

honeymoon > lust for life > ultraviolence > paradise > btd  :hooker:

Why is everyone dragging LFL? it's better than BTD and even Paradise

finally someone with TASTE  :gclap:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

UV > Paradise > Honeymoon > BtD > Lfl

Love them all for what they are tho

tea

at the end of the day i love them equally and jam to whataver comes on shuffle lmao we love an icon with an immaculate discography  :gclap:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

late to the party BUT

honeymoon > lust for life > ultraviolence > paradise > btd  :hooker:

finally someone with TASTE  :gclap:

BTD and Paradise are overrated just by the fact they were the music that made Lana famous, basically.... She got better with every album tbh, some people just don't appreciate her artistic evolution enough. Imagine if she sticks with the "Video games" formula, over and over and over in every album...

how are (some of) y'all still gonna diss LFL when it's clearly made to please us because every five seconds we're like "lana make more BTD inspired stuff" and now that that's out the window we want UV inspired stuff? nah you have to let her do her thing

she's an actual growing and changing person so one of her albums can't be more "lana" than the others if they're all different parts of the same life

hop off her dick guys

I wonder if the LFL acclaim will start when NFR drops, just like it happened with Honeymoon right after LFL release   :diva: they switch like

exactly

we are fickle queens

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Me at the thought of waiting for Cinnamon until we get the album in 2019  :crying5: it's honestly too good, she basically revealed most of the song already...can we like have it now???  :noparty:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Y'all are comparing HIAB, HTD and at first Cinnamon to Change just because they had piano, but what the duck??? Do you realise that she made Change in only a few hours and didn't have time to produce it well? And still it's a gorgeous ballad! And even if HIAB and HTD are piano ballads, what's the problem? Lana and Jack had months to produce them, not hours. Piano ballads are the most beautiful things on earth...

Strangely, nobody shits on Old Money, but it's a piano ballad. The thing is that the song is from UV. I'm sure that if HIAB and HTD were on UV, you would love them even if they're piano ballads. So open your mind.

Let Lana do her thing, stop judging on just snippets and wait for the full songs, is that too much?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Old Money's kinda like that guy that you want to fall in love with, beautiful, but still can't get over the guy he's been longing for so all you want is that he finds what he's looking for. Untouchable.

I wouldn't want her to write anything else like it.

What if back then she posted a snippet of only the beginning, with a simple piano? Are you sure you would like it? People are making drama because of piano ballads but would've been excited as hell if the songs were released in UV...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

What if back then she posted a snippet of only the beginning, with a simple piano? Are you sure you would like it? People are making drama because of piano ballads but would've been excited as hell if the songs were released in UV...

Look man, personally I'm not sure. I wasn't as invested in her music a few years ago compared to now. I know that for me, I wouldn't judge (as hard if anything) just coming from a snippet, bc it'd be a highly saturated sound of notes, from the entire thing. So I get what ur saying. But I mean, we've all got our theories and reasoning. If they wanna associate with the imagery and themes of UV, then let em. 

I'd personally just wait for the song dude. It's not on you, so let's just wait til the track comes out

UV/Honeymoon