Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why is everyone freaking out? I sort of new she wasn't going to be the Hottest Record in the World b/c when you are, that's typically when the song is released (or right after).

She released it at midnight - so I think it's just an interview or something.

because we're not even getting an interview 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She probably cancelled last minute 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Totally random, but I'd love Ryan Murphy to make a season of AHS based off of pop fandoms. Can u imagine? The annoying TMZ and paps, the ravaging and intrusive obsessed fans, the ease of references. It'd honestly b a fucking a wormhole, and so funny to watch imo 

I mean this is more scary than any AHS season. I would like it.

I bet you it was supposed to be an interview & everything, but they probably forgot to make sure it doesn’t come out in NZ or something. It was probably a last minute thing too.

Her team is not THAT incompetent, Lana may be lazy but her team wouldn't "forget" to delay the release on digital plataforms if she was really premiering the song on radio. This premiere was just never a thing and thats it.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

She really is sick of our asses, huh?

They probably made the deal before listening to the song and without knowing its a 5min piano ballad with a controversial line and when they did they were like "lol girl bye"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Isn’t it not even for another 13 min, how do we know she cancelled or isn’t interviewing? Because they haven’t mentioned her?

exactly I don't get why everyone is saying that

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Totally random, but I'd love Ryan Murphy to make a season of AHS based off of pop fandoms. Can u imagine? The annoying TMZ and paps, the ravaging and intrusive obsessed fans, the ease of references. It'd honestly b a fucking a wormhole, and so funny to watch imo

Oh god no. Last season was basically a fan season and it was awful

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ohmygod I mean honestly not gonna watch that rn, but googled it and that's pretty disturbing. Take notes Murphyyyyy, but seriously yeah..

Its extremely disturbing. Im shocked it wasnt taken down from youtube. I never get scared by fictional stories, but real videos like this make me shiver.