Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You guys still have something to talk about? The thread goes up by 10 pages everyday and I'm like: Did something fucking happened, what am I missing?? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/agy19v/maybe_im_late_but_we_have_a_release_date/

This site also published March 29th as the release date.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Seeing you guys be up for a Britney cover reminds me how much I want Lana to cover this song lmao

And I know changing pronouns is for cowards but I would love if she changed "her mother" to "my mother" and all that  :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/agy19v/maybe_im_late_but_we_have_a_release_date/

This site also published March 29th as the release date.

I have a feeling we'll get the official release date, lead single, art cover and preorder on the same day. Maybe even the tracklisting. 

I have a feeling we'll get the official release date, lead single, art cover and preorder on the same day. Maybe even the tracklisting.

Me too! Since she's already released 3 songs, I'm expecting one or two more, the art cover and release date with the first one, and the tracklist and pre-order with the second one

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I just don't see it coming any later than March 29th. We already have three tracks, and the "lead single" is coming soon. Pretty sure the lead single, album cover, and release date will come at once during the second or third week of February

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

March = St. Patrick’s day = clover

Venice Bitch = crimson & clover

Lana : wanted VB to be the lead

[ Theory for March release ]

Also, is there anyone else thinking this album is having some cool parallels to LFL?

Cinnamon is like a Cherry pt. 2

In Your Car is like White Mustang pt. 2

Hope is like Change pt. 2

Also IYC sounds like a direct transition from Get Free

Hope also references Heroin

Thought that was cute

Also, is there anyone else thinking this album is having some cool parallels to LFL?

Thought that was cute

Her last few records have been very Ying & Yang for me.

Honeymoon completed the Ying & Yang of Ultraviolence, and now Norman Fucking Rockwell is completing Lust for Life for me, not in terms of sound, but the comparisons you've already mentioned. 

Thought that was cute

Her last few records have been very Ying & Yang for me.

Honeymoon completed the Ying & Yang of Ultraviolence, and now Norman Fucking Rockwell is completing Lust for Life for me, not in terms of sound, but the comparisons you've already mentioned.

your minds wow

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

My mom is also a graphic designer and she has too much work currently so I'm designing a 44p booklet for her and to thank me she offered me Gucci Guilty and some gangsta heart loops earrings  :poordat: I only need to put on Cinnamon now release it

4tdWYMA.png

My mom is also a graphic designer and she has too much work currently so I'm designing a 44p booklet for her and to thank me she offered me Gucci Guilty and some gangsta heart loops earrings  :poordat: I only need to put on Cinnamon now release it

Does your mother need a little gay intern?  :flutter:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I wanna buy the Gucci guily for men, but I won't if it's too strong cause I hate strong men perfumes, it gives me a headache, does anyone has it or know what it smells like? I was thinking about taking the one for women if the other one smells too strong.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Does your mother need a little gay intern?  :flutter:

She does but I have to warn you it's only church stuff lol

She also got me a pic frame to put my huge A3 Lana pic <3

I wanna buy the Gucci guily for men, but I won't if it's too strong cause I hate strong men perfumes, it gives me a headache, does anyone has it or know what it smells like? I was thinking about taking the one for women if the other one smells too strong.

For men I don't know but for women at first it smells like fresh herbs and then it goes to strong patchouli smell I'd say :)

4tdWYMA.png

Why buy Gucci Guilty when you can buy My Prerogative and smell like a coffee queen? :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Not suggesting anything but... remember when we spammed ben for the release date and then we got "july 21 fam" ...

maybe some points were made,

ladies u know what to do :oprah3: :willcut:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Not suggesting anything but... remember when we spammed ben for the release date and then we got "july 21 fam" ...

maybe some points were made,

ladies u know what to do :oprah3: :willcut:

flash ben our tig ole biddies? :awkney2:

Honestly my hype for this era is at 0 right now I'm not expecting anything from her I'm just here to enjoy the mess  :oprah3:

Can you even call a 7 month period of cryptic instagram posts, reused footage for three videos, and 3 fan singles an era?  :oprah3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

its not an era until she's released the first single, a real music video and announced the release date

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e