Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

"My plan is having no plan, pretty much all the time, which actually works out very well for me."

Black-Woman-really-GIF.gif?resize=710%2C

and this is why she's a Cancer

I am literally crying reading all this acclaim AND I STILL DON'T LIKE THE ALBUM HELP ME GUYS

I more than anyone was waiting for this album and I was SURE it was going to like change my life :rip:

I am literally crying reading all this acclaim AND I STILL DON'T LIKE THE ALBUM HELP ME GUYS

I more than anyone was waiting for this album and I was SURE it was going to like change my life :rip:

Honestly I think people who haven't been following this era as close as we stans and haven't listened to every single snippet over and over again will appreciate the album more. We had already listened to 80% of the album before it leaked so that may be the reason why we're not that impressed. I for one really enjoyed the album, HIAB is on repeat right now because I love it  :defeated: but it feels like I've been listening this album for months now, after the first listen I had a "is this it?" impression exactly because of that.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

am I the only one who hears the phrase “cinnamon girl” all muffled and repeated a few times during the outro of the song? Just around the 4 minute mark for maybe 15 seconds-ish... am I crazy and hearing things or does anyone else hear it?

I definitely hear something, but don't think its "cinnamon girl". I don't know what tho.

Right when the beat drops into the actual outro, I do hear something like "without you/I got you"

I definitely hear something, but don't think its "cinnamon girl". I don't know what tho.

Right when the beat drops into the actual outro, I do hear something like "without you"

It’s before that part. I gave a time stamp because I knew everyone would think I meant that part. That part still sounds like reversed vocals to me lol.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

It’s before that part. I gave a time stamp because I knew everyone would think I meant that part. That part still sounds like reversed vocals to me lol.

I know what you mean! but that part just seems gibberish to me, or like they've reversed half a word or something

Honestly I think people who haven't been following this era as close as we stans and haven't listened to every single snippet over and over again will appreciate the album more. We had already listened to 80% of the album before it leaked so that may be the reason why we're not that impressed. I for one really enjoyed the album, HIAB is on repeat right now because I love it  :defeated: but it feels like I've been listening this album for months now, after the first listen I had a "is this it?" impression exactly because of that.

I don't know I'm so sad :( There are so many things I simply really dislike from this album...  :( I feel like crying

Okay i reversed the ending of Cinnamon Girl and she says something like "I want you/I got you/without you" which is played unreversed right before the beat drops into the outro.

Idk if I can send the reversed ending since it isn't out yet and I don't want another warning :flop:

Well you were probably waiting for something else

Who knows it may grow on you

My 2nd listened was so good, really love it

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Honestly I think people who haven't been following this era as close as we stans and haven't listened to every single snippet over and over again will appreciate the album more. We had already listened to 80% of the album before it leaked so that may be the reason why we're not that impressed. I for one really enjoyed the album, HIAB is on repeat right now because I love it :defeated: but it feels like I've been listening this album for months now, after the first listen I had a "is this it?" impression exactly because of that.

But that’s because the snippets of the songs that weren’t fully released essentially told the entire story. The rest of almost every song is just more of the snippet, basically, especially musically. If there were bridges, it would be different.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So, I was screaming seeing her real worst song (Guns And Roses) and suddenly Hope is the first one. Ok Billboard, I appreciate you so much for doing such an elaborated article and ranking with descriptions and all this, but come on, this is not realistic at all.

P.D: I didn't notice at first, The Blackest Day #80? WHAT THE HELL.

Edited by StillOnMyMind

Well.. I’m slightly conflicted some people say they absolutely love the album and some people say they hate it.. I’ve never really seen that with a Lana album before.. I just want it to be the 30th already. I’m trying to refrain from listening to all the released songs especially MAC.. Attempting to Virginize my ears for the big listen!

so im the only one who likes the alt version of fuck it i love you? i feel like it makes a tiny bit more sense coming before doin' time. that being said, the single version makes more sense after venice bitch and i do prefer the surfy drums more.

giphy.gif