Ultra Violet

Jesse Jo Stark

Her debut Doomed is out!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAsaPogFN-bxrPcI_y-yi

"Doomed’ feels like a negative word, but for me it actually has a very strong positive meaning behind it. It represents both sides of me, light and dark, heaven and hell, the duality I think that we offer as people."

"I keep saying that every song feels like a different mood. I think as people we wake up in one mood and go to bed in another. So each track feels like a different time of the day for me, and I think it really offers every influence that I draw from."

Jesse Rutherford (The Neighbourhood) features on So Bad and Pussycat, and I believe the album is co-produced by him and Michael Harris. 

Ive been looking forward to this album the most out of anything else this year, and it's definitely surprised me! 

I think my favourites are Modern Love, Lipstick, and Trippin. They have the most interesting vocals & energy and i think these songs take her in a direction i wouldnt have been able to guess, but they feel to perfect.