Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Double Video for ‘Fuck It I Love You’ & ‘The Greatest’ - OUT NOW

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

The director of the double video Rich Lee shared the story of how The Greatest video came to be on his IG story! According to him, the original plan was to only have a video for FIILY until Lana suggested they shoot a second video on the day -

We were shooting ‘Fuck it, I Love you’ in a little bar in Long Beach. Everything was going really well. In between takes, LDR is messing with her phone, seems to be up to something. So of course I think something is wrong. So I'm like, ‘What’s up?’ and she says something along the lines of, ‘Hey, I have another song from the album. Can we shoot another video today?’

My brain starts exploding with all the logistics that will need to change, but you don't say no in situations like this! Especially with LDR! So we figure it out. We load up the track and she gets on stage. I've literally never heard the song before, mind you. Roll camera, action. I'm operating the camera handheld in a closeup and LDR performs ‘The Greatest’

I had goosebumps the entire time. It was one of the most memorable moments I've ever had on set. First time hearing this masterpiece and to have it coming out of her lips right in front of my eyes. It was transcendent. Some might even say biblical, otherworldly. I felt dizzy, though maybe that was because we pushed lunch. I still get goosebump thinking about it. I dunno, maybe you had to have been there.” 

OMG another Rich Lee serve incoming!!! :oprah4:

Miss @Elle you’ve been oddly quiet about LDR9/LDRX…what do you know that we don’t? :dua: