princessdollie

Ethel Cain

4 hours ago, tentillforever said:

so when the floodgates finally open do yall think the new EP and bsides will come relatively soon after one another, or r we planning on not hearing waco finished before 2028 

Maybe it's the pessimist in me, but I feel like we won't get B-Sides for a long, unfortunate while. She mentioned in the recent live how burned out she is with the Ethel Cain story, so I totally see her taking a step back from working on it for a while to get back at it with a fresh perspective.

And she better not scrap Waco Texas [(20min Version) From The Vault™].

9 hours ago, tentillforever said:

so when the floodgates finally open do yall think the new EP and bsides will come relatively soon after one another, or r we planning on not hearing waco finished before 2028 

How do we know the new one is an EP :eartha2:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

On 8/14/2024 at 11:40 PM, ethelcain said:

How do we know the new one is an EP :eartha2:

bsides are an ep i doubt she would scrap, re-do and then hold off an ep just do a whooole new album lol, specially when all we know about the project is that it has 2 songs (n the rumoured title being Perverts, which would be sick tbf). not that she can't work that fast but knowing what she has said about not working while on tour n how she's been in general i wouldn't expect a huge project up next :girlbye: and regarding the release time of the project vs bsides, i don't see bsides coming out until 2026 at this rate lol

2 hours ago, Disx said:

bsides are an ep i doubt she would scrap, re-do and then hold off an ep just do a whooole new album lol, specially when all we know about the project is that it has 2 songs (n the rumoured title being Perverts, which would be sick tbf). not that she can't work that fast but knowing what she has said about not working while on tour n how she's been in general i wouldn't expect a huge project up next :girlbye: and regarding the release time of the project vs bsides, i don't see bsides coming out until 2026 at this rate lol

Well its okay.. as long as we actually end up getting Punish and Amber Waves, two songs that im now attached to which im praying dont have the same downfall as the b-sides :wipe:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

On 8/22/2024 at 2:28 PM, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I'm tired of listening to unreleased on Soundcloud, is there any link where I could download them on my phone to listen in Spotify

You can basically just Google something like “SoundCloud audio downloader” and just use a random website that pops up. Or at least that’s what I do.

Spotify has been pissing me tf off since the spring though cuz they fucked with my methods of transferring the files to my phone, so lmk if you need step by step help or something 

the studio version of dust bowl better be the exact same as the live version because the beat drop on fucking other girls makes me cream every time

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

On 12/6/2023 at 12:31 AM, bigspender said:

what if i told yall the b sides aren’t coming next 

the prophecy has been fulfilled

also tentillforver is back up on soundcloud :P (since about a month ago lol)

last.fm

im so excited

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

can someone share the second demo of gibson girl thats on the tracker since the link is down? also theres an inbred demo snippet that she posted on her tiktok im sure i have it somewhere on my drive