princessdollie

Ethel Cain

On 10/9/2024 at 5:10 AM, Disx said:

its happening to everybody ep thing 2025 bsides 2026 preachers wife 2028 thats my (very generous) idea

completely unrelated to our current rollout but i just remembered we don't have a full leak/version of fuck me eyes and my life is ruined:trisha:

i’m in contact with a person who has full fuck me eyes, she does not wish to share it and also because it’s not according to hayden’s wishes to the song, so maybe it’s better to just be happy with the two snippets we have

6 hours ago, mio said:

i’m in contact with a person who has full fuck me eyes, she does not wish to share it and also because it’s not according to hayden’s wishes to the song, so maybe it’s better to just be happy with the two snippets we have

why would you say this to me </3

8 hours ago, mio said:

not user bugsinricepudding

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It said it will be added to my library on November 1st which is a Friday so I’m guessing that is the date? Seems kinda far away for all the teasing she has been doing lol but I like that release date 

Wait that's so long for a presave link....but why was my prediction kinda right 10/31

Just now, Waimea Bay said:

Wait that's so long for a presave link....but why was my prediction kinda right 10/31

It is such a good date for Ethel to release a song…like tbh I don’t even care if I have to wait a few weeks for the song if I get to listen to it on Halloween night 

2 minutes ago, truxblue said:

ik it's a huuuge stretch but what if the project itself is also called punish?

This is what I was thinking but I really doubt it.. i'm still thinking Perverts. But at the same time I feel like it's too obvious to be true

Also how did you catch the presave link so fast wow :crai:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 minutes ago, Ethel Cain said:

This is what I was thinking but I really doubt it.. i'm still thinking Perverts. But at the same time I feel like it's too obvious to be true

Also how did you catch the presave link so fast wow :crai:

i've been guessing different presave links since the perverts merch drop and for some time nothing came up, but i figured something could've changed now that hayden's began teasing stuff (and i was right!)

3 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

SINGLE RELEASE FOR NEW PROJECT NEXT FRIDAY???? :oprah4::oprah4::oprah4: AND THE COLOR THEME IS BLACKKKK

oh you poor, poor ivory almond.. :tiffany:

dont think i wont catch you before the edit :ma:

Edited by Ethel Cain

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm