Beemo

Lift Your Eyes [Closed]

How's this?

iHGwwck8BWGnp.png

Thank you so so SO much! it's beautiful :oprah:

Just a few things i would like you to do, if possible :)

Would you make it look more like the original photo? Bring back the dark-purple clouds? cuz you made them kinda bright

and would you make the letters darker? the word Paradise kinda blend with the yellow clouds :

Again, thank you so much ♥

Thank you so so SO much! it's beautiful :oprah:

Just a few things i would like you to do, if possible :)

Would you make it look more like the original photo? Bring back the dark-purple clouds? cuz you made them kinda bright

and would you make the letters darker? the word Paradise kinda blend with the yellow clouds :

Again, thank you so much ♥

Is this better? :)

ig5XbvvZvHkbz.png

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

I tried :assad:

ibekslh4HV7FdG.png

Is there a way to make it without the extra blank space still in the image file? Like it's still exactly 1000x1000. Or is that not a thing.

Is there a way to make it without the extra blank space still in the image file? Like it's still exactly 1000x1000. Or is that not a thing.

The image is transparent. If you drag it away, you can see that it's only the photo 

or did you mean that i enlarge the photo to 1000x1000? haha

The image is transparent. If you drag it away, you can see that it's only the photo 

Right, but it's still limited by this invisible border by the tee shirt site I'm using and you can see how it's floating even in your post instead of being aligned left. Like...can that space be cropped? :assad:

Right, but it's still limited by this invisible border by the tee shirt site I'm using and you can see how it's floating even in your post instead of being aligned left. Like...can that space be cropped? :assad:

Oh ok. I get what you mean. Heauxld on :assad:

can I recuest a covert album???? :hooker:

Sure. Please check the first post of this thread for the request form :hoe:

Hey Beemo :holla: Could I please make a few requests to clean up my iTunes? :hooker:

1. Type of Graphic: Album artwork.

2. Image(s) to be used: This image

3. Text: 'LANA DEL REY' at the top, behind her head, and 'BORN TO DIE' at the bottom, both in Lana logo (aka, basically 'steelfish') & white plz.

4. Mood: The same.

5. Border: None.

6. Other Details: I understand it's kind of a small pic, so quality is fine no matter what.  :smile:

Then to go along with it... :hoe: ...

2. Image(s) to be used: This image.

3. Text: 'LANA DEL REY' at the top, behind her head, and 'BORN TO DIE' at the bottom, and then 'DEMOS' underneath it [in a little bit of a smaller text], all in Lana logo (aka, basically 'steelfish') & white please.

6. Other Details: It's kind of a hard pic to format, especially with her head being to the left, and the reflection and all, so I understand if you have to put LANA DEL REY in front of her head (or anything else you need to change).  :smile:

Thank you so much Beemo!

1. Type of Graphic: Album cover

2. Image(s) to be used: http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=24&pid=6162#top_display_media

3. Text: lana del rey and unreleased

4. Mood: warm

5. Border: rounded

6. Other Details: thank in advance

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Sorry it took a while, I was quite busy these past few days. It's pretty simple, but I hope you like it

ibnEmER2nKYqw7.png

Hey Beemo :holla: Could I please make a few requests to clean up my iTunes? :hooker:

2. Image(s) to be used: This image

3. Text: 'LANA DEL REY' at the top, behind her head, and 'BORN TO DIE' at the bottom, both in Lana logo (aka, basically 'steelfish') & white plz.

6. Other Details: I understand it's kind of a small pic, so quality is fine no matter what.  :smile:

Then to go along with it... :hoe: ...

2. Image(s) to be used: This image.

3. Text: 'LANA DEL REY' at the top, behind her head, and 'BORN TO DIE' at the bottom, and then 'DEMOS' underneath it [in a little bit of a smaller text], all in Lana logo (aka, basically 'steelfish') & white please.

6. Other Details: It's kind of a hard pic to format, especially with her head being to the left, and the reflection and all, so I understand if you have to put LANA DEL REY in front of her head (or anything else you need to change).  :smile:

Thank you so much Beemo!

Working on it!

How are these?

ilPe4mID15aIm.png

i9wQYMB40fRZG.png

Beemo... they're GREAT omg! :crying2:

I love them so much, and damn you fast lmao! Ugh the reverse colouring on the hand on the demos is perfect. Thank you so much!

My iTunes is seriously pimped out now. Thank you SO much!

Beemo... they're GREAT omg! :crying2:

I love them so much, and damn you fast lmao! Ugh the reverse colouring on the hand on the demos is perfect. Thank you so much!

My iTunes is seriously pimped out now. Thank you SO much!

No problem, Keane :hoe:

Sorry it took a while, I was quite busy these past few days. It's pretty simple, but I hope you like it

ibnEmER2nKYqw7.png

Working on it!

:kiss: :kiss:  Is perfect, love it, thanks you :kiss: :kiss:

Can I order other?

:kiss: :kiss:  Is perfect, love it, thanks you :kiss: :kiss:

Can I order other?

Yeah. Feel free :)

Update:

Another Gaga set. Feeling really creative today.

MANiCure

Wo84vYX.png IkENv28.png

8zt49P5.png