tienmej

"Yosemite" Fan Cover Art by Tienmej

This is a weird one - I was very inspired by a similiar artwork I found randomly, which turned out to be @Yosemite's work, lol. So the credit for the concept goes to them. It gave me some Lord of the Rings vibes, so the typography was inspired by that, I guess. I attached the full uncropped version too. Wish we had more photos of her with that look, it's gorgeous. 

58YiCYO.jpg

Full uncropped with no lettering

Spoiler

GpQ53Y3.jpg

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

wow this is gorgeous! :wub: 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Yosemite said:

The choice of the background is soo good! 

Really loved it

Thanks alot haha

2 hours ago, rock candy sweet said:

This is gorgeous omg good job, the color scheme is superb:wub:  what font did you use for the title, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks <3, the font is called Melvca, it's free for personal use - https://www.dafont.com/melvca.font

On 5/23/2021 at 1:31 PM, tienmej said:

This is a weird one - I was very inspired by a similiar artwork I found randomly, which turned out to be @Yosemite's work, lol. So the credit for the concept goes to them. It gave me some Lord of the Rings vibes, so the typography was inspired by that, I guess. I attached the full uncropped version too. Wish we had more photos of her with that look, it's gorgeous. 

58YiCYO.jpg

Full uncropped with no lettering

Hide contents

GpQ53Y3.jpg

omg this is ethereal, how did you make the gold foil paradise inspired texture  for the text?

On 6/4/2021 at 4:06 AM, gleamingheroin said:

omg this is ethereal, how did you make the gold foil paradise inspired texture  for the text?

Thanks! 

It's actually a gold effect template from hyperpix(.net). They design and sell a whole bunch of templates, but also have free ones. I don't remember which one I used. I altered the effect further to fit, too.