EnigmaTico

Hey everybody! I released this EP today about this guy I liked who didn't feel the same way and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Any and all feedback welcome :)

So 9 months ago I shared with you guys my debut mixtape Counterculture and for the most part the reception was really positive (which I really appreciated btw). Now today I have a New EP and you were one of the first people I wanted to share it with because I feel like you actually understand who I am and where I'm coming from and I would love to hear what you think. So just some context on this new EP, 2020 was a tough year for everyone, myself included, and things were starting to look up when I met someone in quarantine. We talked everyday, shared intimate moments with each other and in my head, I thought that what we had was a mutual attraction. I was devastated to learn a little later on though that I was essentially seeing what I wanted to see and I was so starved for intimacy I created a version of this person in my head that didn't exist in real life. 2021 has been even worse for me mental health wise following that realization so this record is about loss and grief and trying to deal with the aftermath of unrequited love. This is the link on Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Bandcamp for those who use it and Amazon Music (let me know if this link is broken). Thanks for taking the time out to read and listen! You're the best <3

a4162201773_10.jpg

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

Just started to listen and I must say that I love records with an intro ❤

So do I! I knew I wanted an intro and outro to open and close the record so I'm glad we're on the same page. Can't wait to hear your thoughts :)

I enjoyed the whole vibe of the EP and wished it was longer...

The intro and outro make the record being totally immersive. My favorite track was White Wine and Corduroy Cowboy. I need a few more listens to get Ykikwk 

Everything was very chill. Perfect to listen on a rainy day or during the night. It was well produced and the emotions were on point.

I need to listen a few more times before giving a deeper opinion, but this EP is definitely a 7 for me ❤

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

I enjoyed the whole vibe of the EP and wished it was longer...

The intro and outro make the record being totally immersive. My favorite track was White Wine and Corduroy Cowboy. I need a few more listens to get Ykikwk 

Everything was very chill. Perfect to listen on a rainy day or during the night. It was well produced and the emotions were on point.

I need to listen a few more times before giving a deeper opinion, but this EP is definitely a 7 for me ❤

Thank you so much. You're a Godsend :crai: I'm so pleased you like it. Day made fr <3