TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

she's going crazy in her Instagram comments again 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Boring- just her saying she’s never late blah blah and that the promoters are advertising the wrong time- well you’ve got no opening act and only sometimes announce your starting time in advance so obviously people are going to moan 

Genuinely incapable of any self awareness at this point and that’s not hate but a fact

image.png

jobless. get on stage at a normal time, sing a FULL set and shut the fuck up. the way she keeps saying she plays for 2 hours when most of the shows only had around 13-15 songs (so just around an hour) and only in the last few shows she managed to make it 20+, gaslighting behaviour. continuing her decade long lack of accountability and deflecting blame and responsibility, now that she doesn't have capitol to blame she just blames the venues & fans (and accusing them off trying to get covered by tabloids because they are unhappy with her unprofessionalism?) delulu. 

22 minutes ago, 111 said:

image.png

jobless. get on stage at a normal time, sing a FULL set and shut the fuck up. the way she keeps saying she plays for 2 hours when most of the shows only had around 13-15 songs (so just around an hour) and only in the last few shows she managed to make it 20+, gaslighting behaviour. continuing her decade long lack of accountability and deflecting blame and responsibility, now that she doesn't have capitol to blame she just blames the venues & fans (and accusing them off trying to get covered by tabloids because they are unhappy with her unprofessionalism?) delulu. 

Don’t take this the wrong way but this is the first I’ve seen the dislike you’ve directed at her have proper substance- it’s just straight facts here.

hi i made the masterpost sent a couple pages ago and apparently its missing things

can someone send me whatever its missing? nobodys kept me up to date on leaks </3

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

hi i made the masterpost sent a couple pages ago and apparently its missing things

can someone send me whatever its missing? nobodys kept me up to date on leaks </3

im sending u my folder but I can only do that on monday sorrayy

:toofunny:

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

im sending u my folder but I can only do that on monday sorrayy

:toofunny:

thats fine tysmsmsmmsms 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

My people, I have a serious question for you. Masochism is really finished? is it totally produced and composed? knowing Sky's lack of professionalism, I wouldn't be surprised if the album isn't even finished. :oprah2:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

27 minutes ago, Lux Eterna said:

My people, I have a serious question for you. Masochism is really finished? is it totally produced and composed? knowing Sky's lack of professionalism, I wouldn't be surprised if the album isn't even finished. :oprah2:

She says it is... "For now, she says Masochism is finished and coming “very soon” but she’s looking for the same spark she had with Night Time." but I think there just some adjustments to be made or what she called "final touches" (which can be anything as finish the songs, shoot visuals? 

Spoiler

AS IF............. but we can dream right?

She's probably going to studio sessions by now or this week... let's wait and see how it turns out

:tiffany3:

15 hours ago, 111 said:

image.png

Facts, she’s obviously been brought up this way…to always blame everyone else and not take accountability.  Definitely a Spoilt brat who doesn’t like to lift a finger.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 hours ago, Lux Eterna said:

It’s lowkey ready? We have quite a few Masochism sessions by now but they are still very unpolished. She’s probably figuring out some mastering and etc…

we know she’s not doing that lol

26 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

It’s lowkey ready? We have quite a few Masochism sessions by now but they are still very unpolished. She’s probably figuring out some mastering and etc…

we know she’s not doing that lol

so sad for those people who defend her attitude on social networks without knowing what the reality of the situation is. Her lack of responsibility and compromise to her public is a real insult, and even worse, that people try to justify these immature behaviors is stupid. as someone said before around here, she's just a rich spoilt brat who doesn’t like to lift a finger, many other artists would die to have the opportunities that this moron has had with her career.

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.