TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Hmm you mean like, slower songs and ballads?

Maybe try American Dream ♥︎, Hallucination, Home Sweet Home, On the Wire, One Way to Heaven, Pray For Rain, Wish I Stayed

yeah more like slower songs and ballads. I love "I Pray For Rain", "American Dream" and "One Way To Heaven". I liked "Wish I Stayed", "On The Wire" and "Hallucination". Is there any more songs like the first three that i love you could recommend again? I couldn't find "Home Sweet Home" anywhere tho idk why

6 hours ago, sayyestoheaven09 said:

yeah more like slower songs and ballads. I love "I Pray For Rain", "American Dream" and "One Way To Heaven". I liked "Wish I Stayed", "On The Wire" and "Hallucination". Is there any more songs like the first three that i love you could recommend again? I couldn't find "Home Sweet Home" anywhere tho idk why

home sweet home is a snooze.. lolita is kinda similar to these!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 8/15/2024 at 4:45 PM, sayyestoheaven09 said:

does she have any unreleased songs similar to "Everything Is Embarassing" tho?

no she stole that one from dev hynes and pretended like she wrote it

On 8/16/2024 at 4:05 PM, 111 said:

no she stole that one from dev hynes and pretended like she wrote it

From my understanding, the demo wasn’t that great. I’m sure she has co writing credits because I remember the demo sounding (a little) different and funny with all of Devs whining. It’s not an unusual thing for artists to shape it into their own and be given writing credits for it… even though the base was someone else's. So.. it’s not really stolen if Dev is given credit everywhere lol. 

3 hours ago, FlorenceAndTheMachine said:

From my understanding, the demo wasn’t that great. I’m sure she has co writing credits because I remember the demo sounding (a little) different and funny with all of Devs whining. It’s not an unusual thing for artists to shape it into their own and be given writing credits for it… even though the base was someone else's. So.. it’s not really stolen if Dev is given credit everywhere lol. 

is this demo available somewhere?

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

is this demo available somewhere?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

23 hours ago, FlorenceAndTheMachine said:

https://genius.com/Devonte-hynes-everything-is-embarrassing-lyrics

me trying to find any lyrical or production differences 

200.gif

4 hours ago, 111 said:

https://genius.com/Devonte-hynes-everything-is-embarrassing-lyrics

me trying to find any lyrical or production differences 

200.gif

It’s just rearranged a bit differently and  
People get songwriting credits for that. They get credits because it’s more tailored towards their style.. which again isn't unusual- but always found a bit unfair when an artists like Jojo Siwa claims it their own. Though, Dev’s involvement was always transparent with this song and Sky talks about it in some articles. Probably sounding a bit distasteful in some, but he’s still given credit in a way. Also, he was pitching that song out to Britney Spears lol

im curious to hear ai Brit sing it. 

It’s obvious that she ended up connecting to this song a little too much though, it kinda became an attachment of her where she believes it as her own in a more sentimental way rather than literal… so much so that she was arguing with Nasty Cherry for taking inspo off of it for “What Do You Like In Me?”

9 minutes ago, FlorenceAndTheMachine said:

It’s just rearranged a bit differently and  
People get songwriting credits for that. They get credits because it’s more tailored towards their style.. which again isn't unusual- but always found a bit unfair when an artists like Jojo Siwa claims it their own. Though, Dev’s involvement was always transparent with this song and Sky talks about it in some articles. Probably sounding a bit distasteful in some, but he’s still given credit in a way. Also, he was pitching that song out to Britney Spears lol

im curious to hear ai Brit sing it. 

It’s obvious that she ended up connecting to this song to much though, it kinda became an attachment of her where she believes it as her own in a more sentimental way rather than literal… so much so that she was arguing with Nasty Cherry for taking inspo off of it for “What Do You Like In Me?”

yes we knew of her tendencies to take already made songs and get attached to them like its hers when they became tumblr hits

how are there nearly 1300 pages for an artist who's career was DOA like..... lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole