Deadly  Nightshade

Trafficking network in Greece and Cyprus

The situation in my country is getting worse concerning a trafficking network in Greece and Cyprus and I've reached to the point where I feel thatΒ I have the moral obligationΒ to let as many people as I can know how severe the situation is atm.Β 

Β 

Trigger warning (rape allegations ) :

Spoiler

The situation started with a girl Georgia that came forward to the police and reported that she was raped on New Year's eve after being drugged at a party that happened in a really expensive suite. She was invited to the party from a man who she thought was her friend. At the party were many women that seemed to be prostitutes and many well-known and wealthy men and generally people that she didn't really know of . She then started feeling unwell and tried to leave from the party. As she was leaving her friend told her that he would help her because she was unable to walk . He then led her to another suite where there were other men that she didn't know. The last memoryΒ she has from the incident is a man being on top of her and then she blacked out. She woke up the next morning naked with blood all over her. She found on the suite's floor sexual enhancement drugs and men's clothes. She called her friend and demanded for an explanation . He told her not to worry and to meet her in person later. She knew that something bad had happened so she instantly called her lawyer and went to the police station to report the incident. The police officers weren't helpful at all and told her to return to the police station after 3 days to collect urine and blood samples so they can detect the drugs in her blood system ( keep in mind that the greekΒ Β law for drugs demands the testing to be done between 24 max 72 hours, with 72 hours being a timeline that it is really difficult to find any substances in your system ) . She remained unbathed for 3 days after the incident. Until today the results of the tests haven't been announced yet . People think that the police tries to cover up the incident.Β 

There are serious breaches of the Greek law as the police didn't follow the procedure correctly, creating suspicions that they are trying to cover it up.

The Greek media never mentioned anything about the incident. Only Ilias Gkionis , a Greek activist let people know about it and helped Georgia's case gain momentum in Greece. He uncovered that among the men that allegedly raped Georgia were the owners of Coca-Cola 3E Β Hellas and another prominent business man with many connections with the government and the police ( and as it turns out a member of the mafiaΒ ) . Ilias Gkionis has been sharing many information about a trafficking ring that is based in Greece, Cyprus and in Dubai. Many night clubs in Greece are being used as covers in order to legitimize money laundering , drugs and sex trafficking. They also use these clubs as baits to attract young and underaged women, befriend them and then allow their wealthy costumers ( fellow businessmen, police officers , politicians ) to choose one of these women , drug them and then engage to sexual acts with them without their consent. Georgia was one of these girls. Another woman has reported a very similar incident that happened in 2016 3 days ago. The activist announced today that there are prominent members of the Greek police that have strong connections with the alleged rapists .Β 

The main reason i am making this thread is because there is a death contract against the activist ( the mafia wants him dead ) . The prosecutor of the Supreme Court hasn't intervened yetΒ Β even though the state is dealing with aΒ  trafficking ring that is not only at a panhellenic scaleΒ Β but it is also connected to Cyprus .Β 

Β 

Unfortunately most of the links and articles i have are in Greek .

Β It really saddens me to see how dirty and corrupted the system is. I still have hope but I am really afraid that something bad will happen in the next days ..

I'll try to post more links . I've also posted the activist's instagram account.Β Β It would really mean a lot if you could read about what he has to say or share it .Β Β 

Β 

Β 

https://www.independent.co.uk/independentpremium/world/greece-metoo-sex-trafficking-ring-b2000237.html

https://www.instagram.com/omikrosprigipakos/?hl=el

Β 

( It's my first time making a thread.Β  i'm sorry if i've put it in the wrong category )Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

The results of the urine and blood tests just came in ( after 1 month ) . They are negative..

Of course the police deliberately told her to wait 3 days ( breaching the law ) and as a result the roofies cannot be identified . Some of the drugs cannot be identified even after 6 to 10 hours let alone 3 days!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

took me a bit to read but i just finished reading it

is there anything we can do about it besides sharing it or is spreading the word the only thing right now?

We are still waiting for the next move of the victim’sΒ legal team . I think that the best thing for now is to spread the word . The EU has to learn about it especially if we are talking about misconducts in the police and the justice system of countries in the union .

Also thank you for replying ! I’m going update the thread with any new developments .

Β 

Β 

This is heartbreaking! The fact that police had her wait three day is ridiculous. Not only is that completely unhelpfulΒ but imagine not being able to shower after something horrible like that happens to you

6 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

This is heartbreaking! The fact that police had her wait three day is ridiculous. Not only is that completely unhelpfulΒ but imagine not being able to shower after something horrible like that happens to you

Truly it’s inhuman and degradingΒ 

Β treatment from their part ! I’ve learned today that they made her drive 40 minutes in her condition so she could find urine collectors . The police didn’t even provide the victim with the basic equipment to start the procedure ..Β 

5 hours ago, The Siren said:

i cant imagine how heavy this is on anyone's mind :wowcry:

I really hope thatΒ she willΒ at leastΒ obtainΒ satisfaction in courtΒ :ohno:

Β 

Β 

52 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

that's terrible :ohno:

the fact that they made her wait 3 days is so disgusting

Exactly ,Β they made her wait 3 days unbathed (!!) Β after living one of the most traumatic things ever..

Β 

Β 

The legal team of the alleged rapists stated that the test results areΒ a big win for them and proveΒ their innocence and now they areΒ going to sue the victim and the activist forΒ defamation

There is still hope though because the victim can demand a re-testing ofΒ the urine tests and also use the results of hair testing that can be more reliable .

Β 

Β 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-60172176

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Cyprus_rape_allegation_case

Β 

There are suspicions that this case in Cyprus is connected to the trafficking ring ( the suspicions were created after the mobilization of the Cypriot State after Georgia's case gained momentum in Greece )Β . The Cypriot Police treated the victim poorly andΒ the rape allegations weren't even properly investigated by them .Β 

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

The legal team of the alleged rapists stated that the test results areΒ a big win for them and proveΒ their innocence and now their going to sue the victim and the activist forΒ defamation

There is still hope though because the victim can demand a re-testing ofΒ the urine tests and also use the results of hair testing that can be more reliable .

the nerve of them trying to sue after that :oprah2::wtfney:

The greek police announced that the procedure was followedΒ correctly and that they were the ones that gave the urine collectors to the victim implying that the victim is lying .Β 
The victim provided receipts and showed the exact time she bought them from a pharmacy.Β 

It really baffles me that they are still trying to prove that the victim is in the wrong here and that they followed the procedure correctly ..

Β 

Β 

The test results by the Swiss Laboratories were published today. They showed big amounts of alcohol and noted that the greek police didn't follow the right procedure as they didn't collect the sample in the right time frame leading to uncertain results. So literally the results are contradictory to each other as the first ones issued by the greek police didn't show any amount of alcohol compared to the ones issued by the swiss laboratories that show a huge amount of alcohol that could even lead to the victim being in an unconscious state..

Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

The test results by the Swiss Laboratories were published today. They showed big amounts of alcohol and noted that the greek police didn't follow the right procedure as they didn't collect the sample in the right time frame leading to uncertain results. So literally the results are contradictory to each other as the first ones issued by the greek police didn't show any amount of alcohol compared to the ones issued by the swiss laboratories that show a huge amount of alcohol that could even lead to the victim being in an unconscious state..

Β 

yay corruption :party:

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Β 

yay corruption :party:

exactly

at this point they are mocking usΒ :delicious:

Β 

Β