Stormriver

LDR Artwork - Update: Bel Air

I know this is on none of my requests and isn't even album artwork but hey, it's still artwork sooOO

Last Girl on Earth (Movie Poster):

tumblr_mfx6qbZGvM1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

I really love your work. The covers looks very professional.

So when Lana (Polydor,Interscope) searches a new Cover Designer, you would be the right one.

Aw thank you! I really like that one too, my original plan was to have one of those cheesy looking "Welcome too... [state]!" post cards but i couldn't make the text right so I just stuck with that design and that came out.

I tried to make a Yayo cover just now with a really LQ scan from the obsession photoshoot its ok it could be a lot better tbh but oh well

Yayo:

tumblr_mevzgbqDWF1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

That is, like, perfect.

Ben! Would you mind making an AKALG cover like this? I love the new font (I think it's just the one she uses for BTD) but I absolutely HATE the authentic-looking sticker. If you don't mind. :hooker:

Done! I used the official font (except it didn't have full stops or Z's so that had to use Steelfish for them). I also made one with "demos" added on to it if anyone would want that

Lana Del Rey A.K.A. Lizzy Grant:

30syhlg.jpg

Lana Del Rey A.K.A. Lizzy Grant (Demos):

zk4u3q.jpg

i have a tumblr right

here.

Also here's that instrumentals cover that was asked for

Instrumentals:

tumblr_mg253i1g401qhic1oo1_500.jpg

thank you! <3

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Done! I used the official font (except it didn't have full stops or Z's so that had to use Steelfish for them). I also made one with "demos" added on to it if anyone would want that

Lana Del Rey A.K.A. Lizzy Grant:

30syhlg.jpg

Thank you so much Ben! I really appreciate it. :love:

Done! I used the official font (except it didn't have full stops or Z's so that had to use Steelfish for them).

There's an 'official' font? I thought Steelfish was the 'official' font?

MkWI4Ns.png

There's an 'official' font? I thought Steelfish was the 'official' font?

The official font has like, square corners inside D and O etc, and if you check the "S"s on the summertime sadness cover it doesn't match with Steelfish's

i have a tumblr right

here.

Can you create a cover that says 'Dope Tropico' using the picture for Pin Up Galore? A new 'God Bless America' cover (since these two are kind of old) and possibly a new cover St. Tropez.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Your artwork is beyond breathtaking I would believe it if somebody told me these were official covers  :cuteface:

my new favourite person is u  :thankyou:

Can you create a cover that says 'Dope Tropico' using the picture for Pin Up Galore? A new 'God Bless America' cover (since these two are kind of old) and possibly a new cover St. Tropez.

Sure @ all of them, St. Tropez will probably come first because it's newer and, like, a song.

i have a tumblr right

here.

Sure @ all of them, St. Tropez will probably come first because it's newer and, like, a song.

Thank you so much, and I absolutely love your work! I haven't heard half of these songs even though I have them :creep:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1