Stormriver

LDR Artwork - Update: Bel Air

erhmegerd, it gave me feels.

it's beautiful... :defeated:

i'm using it right away. thank you so much :3

Thank you again, you are truly amazing :)

like it's actually so perfect

Thank both of u guys so much I'm overwhelmingly glad you like them thank you :oprah:

i have a tumblr right

here.

do you want your version in hq or the original in hq? (:

can I have my version in HQ? if that's ok thanks :)

TZk1z.png

Could I ask for another <3

Could I have this one to look like an official cover (like the Born to Die + Paradise ones) but with the text a different colour or the gold gradient which ever looks better

picture in next post

Can her name LANA DEL REY be in top behind her head

and then the bottom middle can it say Demos in steel fish font and from born to die underneath it in the radio (paradise font)

you know how the Born To Die: The Paradise Edition

Born to die is in steelfish and paradise edition is in radio can I have it like that?

Thanks so much again :D

TZk1z.png

love your covers they're so good omg.

Plz do one for a general Unreleased album with the pic from your icon, plzz :flutter:

My icon pic? Haha sure idk though because it's a pretty LQ image but I'll work on it. (:

would you mind doing one that says 'trailer park heaven', 'motel heaven' and 'dope tropico'? they're albums i made for assorted unreleased songs hehe(:

Sure! I'll do them over the course of this next week.

can I have my version in HQ? if that's ok thanks :)

Yep x

Could I ask for another <3

Could I have this one to look like an official cover (like the Born to Die + Paradise ones) but with the text a different colour or the gold gradient which ever looks better

picture in next post

Can her name LANA DEL REY be in top behind her head

and then the bottom middle can it say Demos in steel fish font and from born to die underneath it in the radio (paradise font)

you know how the Born To Die: The Paradise Edition

Born to die is in steelfish and paradise edition is in radio can I have it like that?

Thanks so much again :D

I actually have the official BTD font Rainbow so Steelfish is no longer necessary thank God. And the text of "put the radio on" is in the Paradise font (radio) (: I will work on this as well, as you can see I have like, 5 requests up in the air right now so idk when they'll all be done, but I'm 99% sure they'll all be out before Christmas. x

i have a tumblr right

here.

Thanks!

But, Steelfish is not the official BTD font :O Really?

Yeah if you look at the inside of the lettering it should be squared but it's not, also the most obvious difference is the S in Steelfish which has a curved inner stroke and the S in the official lettering which has a horizontal inner stroke :///

i have a tumblr right

here.

Yeah if you look at the inside of the lettering it should be squared but it's not, also the most obvious difference is the S in Steelfish which has a curved inner stroke and the S in the official lettering which has a horizontal inner stroke :///

do you have a download link for rainbow? I can't find it :P

TZk1z.png

Yeah I know, but I thinked it was a modification made by her team :O

Idk there are a lot of similar fonts and it could be a modification of any of them o:

do you have a download link for rainbow? I can't find it :P

I second this

I don't have a link but you can get HQ black and white single lettering here http://getoutofhellfree.tumblr.com/tagged/font

i have a tumblr right

here.