Stormriver

LDR Artwork - Update: Bel Air

Idrk what to say basically I make cover art a lot and Lana Del Rey once posted it on FB/twitter which was cool here some of them are. Also I'm new as you can probably see from my, like, 0 posts. Oh well I hope you guys like the covers I hope I'm not doing something stupid wow.

On Our Way:

tumblr_mdwvcy9Hou1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

Summer Of Sam:

tumblr_mcvx179uze1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

Lana Del Ray a.k.a. Lizzy Grant:

tumblr_mctvgkXRvD1qhic1oo1_r2_500.jpg

Prom Song (Gone Wrong):

tumblr_mcivi9qBwK1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

and the one that was posted to Lana's official twitter/FB
Last Girl on Earth: (except she cut off the song title probs because it's unreleased idk)

tumblr_mckcllJYug1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

Also here's one that I haven't put on my tumblr yet because the song isn't out but I love the title so much and I thought to make a cover even though I don't have a song to put it on.

Us Against The World:
tumblr_mevsdsLofN1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

i have a tumblr right

here.

Omg Storm River you're finally here! :flutter:

I follow you on tumblr and we've talked a few times. I'm really glad you joined! You're awesome. I like the artworks you made and I especially like the mashups you make. I hope you stick around. :) x PM me if you need anything!

14417469274.gif

I follow you on tumblr and we've talked a few times. I'm really glad you joined! You're awesome. I like the artworks you made and I especially like the mashups you make. I hope you stick around. :) x PM me if you need anything!

Oh my god somebody wants me here I'm gonna cry. Thank you so much! I wanna stick around really I only talk to about 2 people about Lana and it's just not enough for my stan needs (no disrespect to either of them they're a++ stans but I need more in my life what can I say). I'm super glad you like the mash ups too omg I haven't made any of them in a while. This is really nice wowowowow

:thankyou:

i have a tumblr right

here.

So you're the genious behind that Last Girl On Earth cover! I love the last one too and welcome :woot:

Yes yes yes I completely freaked out when she posted it oh my god. I was thinking of printing it out and asking her to sign it if I get to meet her next year at her show in Birmingham *screams inside*. It was the hardest cover tbh I had to get a bird out of her face idek how I did it I think I used like 3 different images for her face if I were to change it I'd add a hand clasping around her neck for even more tension and drama but I couldn't find a good enough image oh well.

Thank you for the welcome too yay! x

i have a tumblr right

here.

what's ur tumblr, billy boy?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Oh my goodness, all of these are so good! You're very talented :)

So that's what song (LGOE) this cover art was for. I'd seen it on Google images, but didn't know Lana was the one who cropped it. Makes sense, though. Congrats on her tweeting it!

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Oh my goodness, all of these are so good! You're very talented :)

So that's what song (LGOE) this cover art was for. I'd seen it on Google images, but didn't know Lana was the one who cropped it. Makes sense, though. Congrats on her tweeting it!

Thank you so much! I've been browsing your topic and I can say that you are too (:

Yeah I laughed so much at her cropping it but I was absolutely blown away when she posted it regardless, the problem now is that there are a few people who think "storm river" is a new song or ep or something because the tag was still in the picture.

:omfg:

i have a tumblr right

here.

Love, love, love the Summer of Sam cover. <3

Aw thank you! I really like that one too, my original plan was to have one of those cheesy looking "Welcome too... [state]!" post cards but i couldn't make the text right so I just stuck with that design and that came out.

I tried to make a Yayo cover just now with a really LQ scan from the obsession photoshoot its ok it could be a lot better tbh but oh well

Yayo:

tumblr_mevzgbqDWF1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

i have a tumblr right

here.

Actually love your Yayo cover. These are so good, and you're choosing suitable images...I just can't when someone's good at graphics, makes a technically impressive cover, but the image just makes no sense... :aheh:

Anyway, lemme go follow your tumblr because I like these, even though you're probably Tumblr famous but whatev.

YOU!!! You did the AKA cover and I love it!!! I couldn't find it in HQ anywhere till today :crying: :crying:

Bless you omfg, I actually have that cover even more HQ if you want + without the tag I could send it to you somehow maybe???? If you want anyway, there's like 5 variations of it too it took so long to get to what i was intending :eek:

prom song's my favorite :thankyou:

Same, the best thing is the cover was an accident - my friend was asking what she should put as the background to her Put The Radio On cover and I made that polka dot thing, but I put a rose on top and I realised I was making a perfect cover for Prom Song. I really like the On Our Way cover too I like the colours idk generally it's unpopular.

Actually love your Yayo cover. These are so good, and you're choosing suitable images...I just can't when someone's good at graphics, makes a technically impressive cover, but the image just makes no sense... :aheh:

Anyway, lemme go follow your tumblr because I like these, even though you're probably Tumblr famous but whatev.

Bless you as well, I get what you mean when you say about people using the wrong images, when I saw that photo for Yayo I knew it would fit the theme - because she looks like she's waiting for someone and Yayo makes me think of Lana waiting for someone to save her from her "dark trailer park life". The Us Against The World cover was gonna be for Is It Wrong but the picture didn't fit at all.

And I'm 3000% not tumblr famous but thank u i'm super flattered these are getting good reviews :thankyou:

oH YEAH and if anyone has any requests for covers I'm happy to try and make one I have way too much free time tbh.

i have a tumblr right

here.

Bless you omfg, I actually have that cover even more HQ if you want + without the tag I could send it to you somehow maybe???? If you want anyway, there's like 5 variations of it too it took so long to get to what i was intending :eek:

yes, please that would be wondeful

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

yes, please that would be wondeful

Sent you a link :)

Ok I made this today idk about it again if anyone has a request or something please do because lord I get bored

Come When You Call Me America:

tumblr_mexg1nIdvN1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

i have a tumblr right

here.

if anyone has a request or something please do because lord I get bored

If you would attempt a Put the Radio On cover I would be so grateful! (I've been trying to make one for ages but I'm never happy with my results.)

Preferably with this photo of Lana:

http://lanaboards.co...t&attach_id=357

...with this radio beside her on the couch (unless you think it would be too complicated/cheesy):

http://s7v1.scene7.c...Lewis/230512488

Thanks in advance!

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

literally following also because wowowowoww ? :crying:

Thank u so much oh my gosh

:thankyou:

If you would attempt a Put the Radio On cover I would be so grateful! (I've been trying to make one for ages but I'm never happy with my results.)

Preferably with this photo of Lana:

http://lanaboards.co...t&attach_id=357

...with this radio beside her on the couch (unless you think it would be too complicated/cheesy):

http://s7v1.scene7.c...Lewis/230512488

Thanks in advance!

Yes yes yes I love the photo, I do have an idea but idk if i'll be able to include that radio, maybe I'll make two, one with one without. (:

i have a tumblr right

here.