Stormriver

LDR Artwork - Update: Bel Air

I really, really, really like this one

Thanks! It was one of the quickest covers I did too so I'm glad someone likes it. :~)

Did you ever finish that unreleased cover for me? :)

Not yet!! Still waiting for inspiration to hit me - with song titles I can get a theme or colour or something so it's a little harder for unreleased songs but there will be one don't worry  :agree:

i have a tumblr right

here.

Okay i finally did the Unreleased cover, it's kinda generic cause I realised trying to find inspiration from anything was getting me nowhere so I just went for something that could happily represent all of Lana's songs in a pretty simple and comprehensive way so yea

here it is :~)

Unreleased:

tumblr_mogaw1jr5V1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

i have a tumblr right

here.

I think it would look nicer if the Lana Del Rey in the background was blended with the shadow, if that makes sense? Its really nice though. Always liked the photos from that set.

I think it would look nicer if the Lana Del Rey in the background was blended with the shadow, if that makes sense? Its really nice though. Always liked the photos from that set.

I considered doin that for like 5 seconds but decided like

the effortttt

It was just a quick cover u know~~

But yes the picture is a rly nice one i like that set too :~)

thank you for the feedback!!!

i have a tumblr right

here.

Okay I remember someone at some point asked for an Off to the Races cover and I was editing a picture of Lana and wondering what song would fit it and I remembered that request so I thought now would be the perfect time to complete it SO

Off to the Races:

tumblr_mokcu6BeNt1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

((((sorry about the lq-ness of it normally i can avoid it by using huge images and resizing them down but this was a crop of a huge image so there wasn't much to resize n so all the lil grainy bits n stuff wouldn't disappear :~( ))))

i have a tumblr right

here.

Okay I remember someone at some point asked for an Off to the Races cover and I was editing a picture of Lana and wondering what song would fit it and I remembered that request so I thought now would be the perfect time to complete it SO

Off to the Races:

tumblr_mokcu6BeNt1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

((((sorry about the lq-ness of it normally i can avoid it by using huge images and resizing them down but this was a crop of a huge image so there wasn't much to resize n so all the lil grainy bits n stuff wouldn't disappear :~( ))))

Ooh I really love this one

B8wHSYZ.jpg

That is beautiful. (I think it was me who asked for it?) :mariah:

Probably an odd request but I can't find a cover for The Remixes cd which came in the Paradise box set anywhere. It's a dark blue cover with gold writing saying The Remixes. Would you be able to make one of those for me pretty please? If not, that's cool. It's just odd my laptop isn't putting it in automatically and I can't find it anywhere.  :facepalm:

Oh and possibly a Covers one? Just ignore if you don't wanna. :)

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

That is beautiful. (I think it was me who asked for it?) :mariah:

Probably an odd request but I can't find a cover for The Remixes cd which came in the Paradise box set anywhere. It's a dark blue cover with gold writing saying The Remixes. Would you be able to make one of those for me pretty please? If not, that's cool. It's just odd my laptop isn't putting it in automatically and I can't find it anywhere.  :facepalm:

Oh and possibly a Covers one? Just ignore if you don't wanna. :)

Thank you!!

I had that boxset so I tried to recreate it from poor memory lol here's the normal version

The Remixes (Normal):

2wdrcl2.jpg

And then I got bored so added some effects real quick to it so here's that one if u want it too The Remixes (Effects):

nby794.jpg

And I like the idea of makin a covers one but it'll take a lil longer because I'm not just copying over layer effects onto a really simple base

Hope these are okay :~)

i have a tumblr right

here.

Not really a cover but I made a lil poster-ish thing for Lana's birthday :~)

Paradise (Happy Birthday Lana):

tumblr_mor1xt6tAL1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

((((If any 1 wants this converted to a cover for somethin hmu and I'll do it, first request only tho :~) ))))

i have a tumblr right

here.

I love your little poster thing, that's so sweet! I like how you added the palm trees, they look good.

Thank u!! I added the palm trees 'cause I thought the background looked a bit plain and needed somethin else to look at you know? I was originally gonna add angel wings but in the end it looked ridiculous so  :creep:

Anyway Im glad you like it!!! Eeee :~)

i have a tumblr right

here.

Okay i finally did the Unreleased cover, it's kinda generic cause I realised trying to find inspiration from anything was getting me nowhere so I just went for something that could happily represent all of Lana's songs in a pretty simple and comprehensive way so yea

here it is :~)

Unreleased:

tumblr_mogaw1jr5V1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

Ah thanks, it's great! :) Could you possibly PM me the HQ untagged version of this if there is one?

H0bDaqU.gif

Not really a cover but I made a lil poster-ish thing for Lana's birthday :~)

Paradise (Happy Birthday Lana):

tumblr_mor1xt6tAL1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

((((If any 1 wants this converted to a cover for somethin hmu and I'll do it, first request only tho :~) ))))

OMG!

WoW.

When I saw it, I literally had this reaction: :shock:  because it was so beautiful it was just hard to take in. It really is amazing,her face, the bg, and I love the sand colored rocks, amazing. :crying:

And those turquise bg colors are just :legend:

Could you make this into a cover for Is it wrong? It would fit the song so well with it's mystical beauty :defeated:

Could you make this into a cover for Is it wrong? It would fit the song so well with it's mystical beauty :defeated:

Thank u!! And yes I can :~) Do u want the text "is it wrong" in the same place as "paradise" is or do you want it in the middle at the bottom like in the official born to die cover?

i have a tumblr right

here.

Thank u!! And yes I can :~) Do u want the text "is it wrong" in the same place as "paradise" is or do you want it in the middle at the bottom like in the official born to die cover?

Could you do it in a way that the text Paradise stays, and on the other side, where now there is that clear blue space, you put "Is it wrong"?

It would look so cool, like being wrong in Paradise :D

I accidentally did this cover for Bel Air so yes

here it is :~) (((I'll work on the new Is It Wrong and sending National Anthem the HQ Unreleased cover 2day too hopefully)))

Bel Air:

tumblr_mouluyUlot1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

i have a tumblr right

here.

I accidentally did this cover for Bel Air so yes

here it is :~) (((I'll work on the new Is It Wrong and sending National Anthem the HQ Unreleased cover 2day too hopefully)))

Bel Air:

tumblr_mouluyUlot1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

Oh wow, that is wicked! :bodyisready:

Really dark, If Lana saw it I know she would love it