Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I looked at them and its a disaster. Some of the vocals and other various things needed to be space in a certain way and they arent and its just ugH

I'll go a mega folder now and shove all the stems in the right folder. I think these are stems of a god damn old demo, because even the instrumental thats in with doesn't sound like the demo from the video or the extended demo either.

I'll go a mega folder now and shove all the stems in the right folder. I think these are stems of a god damn old demo, because even the instrumental thats in with doesn't sound like the demo from the video or the extended demo either.

I noticed that too, it must be a demo. Either that it whoever made the instrumental mixed/mastered it weird.

xMcVPI7.jpg

I noticed that too, it must be a demo. Either that it whoever made the instrumental mixed/mastered it weird.

I think it was probably bounced from the original project file - it's pretty common when bouncing tracks. I just realised that there's a pro tools file in this folder, so imma just try and open it with that and see if this this mess is arranged in there

I think it was probably bounced from the original project file - it's pretty common when bouncing tracks. I just realised that there's a pro tools file in this folder, so imma just try and open it with that and see if this this mess is arranged in there

it's arranged in there but I have no idea how to export shit using protools lmao

xMcVPI7.jpg

So now we have 3 versions of TSOD

1. The Album Version

2. Album Sampler Version (Extended Instru)

3. A demo version from the multitrack, but apparently, isn't the demo itself because the multitrack are unmixed, right?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1. The Album Version

3. A demo version from the multitrack, but apparently, isn't the demo itself because the multitrack are unmixed, right?

It's just an unmixed version, rather than a demo. So we have album version, sampler version and an unmixed version. Something that's unmixed is simple just that - the production itself is done but it's just not mixed, which needs to happen before it's mastered. 

It's just an unmixed version, rather than a demo. So we have album version, sampler version and an unmixed version. Something that's unmixed is simple just that - the production itself is done but it's just not mixed, which needs to happen before it's mastered. 

Nah, I'm sure it's unmixed because the multitrack are in this way, like the others that were leaked. But the "unmixed" version sounds different, like the vocals on the beginning, etc.

Nah, I'm sure it's unmixed because the multitrack are in this way, like the others that were leaked. But the "unmixed" version sounds different, like the vocals on the beginning, etc.

Yeah exactly, it's unmixed xD although demos tend to be unmixed, because they don't need to be, if the unmixed version is practically the same production wise (bar one or two vocals) then it's just an unmixed version compared to a "demo". Which, btw, are these freaking Electra Heart stems. Lemme bounce this for y'all so you can hear how damn rough this is.

1. The Album Version

I know album sampler version exists but, where the fuck is it? I couldn't find it when I was collecting Marina files

I know album sampler version exists but, where the fuck is it? I couldn't find it when I was collecting Marina files

Didn't the whole album sampler surfaced?