Greeeeen

The Album BTD is emotionless .......

When people see her as being 'emotionless' that is just one of the many reasons why I stan for lana as a fan and on btd. The album in my opinion is how she feels, no emotion, its just like okay here's the shit Im dealt with I've hurt and held on so much that I can't feel anymore. That's just me though. I feel like if she put too much emotion some of her songs it just wouldn't be lana. AND wtf video games she is like crying rainbows in a valentines day card people that is emotion.

god knows I tried

her voice isn't somber, it's bland, like singing when you're half-awake; there's no thought to it. Dead-pan and emotion and contradictory; try again. They don't have to be loud and soaring, but they have to lead to a a climax, a suspenseful point, something. Her singing is very monotone and doesn't change AT ALL.

And you post here because?

Wow. I've never heard a more inaccurate description of her vocals. She's maybe got my favorite female voice of all time and that's saying a lot. Her vocals OOZE emotion.