Sign in to follow this  
jamesss

my final about lana del rey for english.

16 minutes ago, weinendersoldat said:

My only critique is the formatting. MLA format has the teacher name, class, date etc block removed by the second page and   there should be a page indicator going "NAME 1" so on so forth

i mean i got a 98/100 and mr. dickey wouldn’t tell me why… so maybe that’s because of it. 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

48 minutes ago, jamesss said:

i mean i got a 98/100 and mr. dickey wouldn’t tell me why… so maybe that’s because of it. 

Yeah, usually you'll be docked for formatting errors. I'll upload a PDF of the template I used from google docs but with the edits I made.

Here's the template I modified for my use throughout my school years. If need be, I can email you the document so you can save it and use it for future essays.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Cool read :) it could be a published article for all i know. Thanks for sharing! 

I have to agree with what youve written, even tho i might always think "well I never took it that way". But i think thats because i wasnt going to fully commit to any aesthetic, and i could seperate my perspective of her music from what others were trying to make it. Meanwhile, i totally acknowledge that others didnt, and they will always associate her with that tumblr era, toxicity, etc.

I basically wish people wouldnt blame Lana for starting it, because she didnt promote this community around, but tbh, im still not sure if she is 100% not to blame? You know? If shes to blame, then there are other artists to blame too, like Marina, for example, who literally had e.d. glamorised lyrics :crai: not sure if thats a box i wanna open