yayoop

Born To Die inspired photo-shoot~

this quality sucks because i accidentally deleted the album where i kept my pictures >.> but this was the one i put in my folio!

tumblr_mfl441VBfD1s04dzgo1_400.jpg

omg i'm so bad at this

there we go

HAS ANYONE ELSE DONE A INSPIRED PHOTO-SHOOT?

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Waldorf?

Tell me everything. Tell me about the process, the camera, the lighting, the PS-ing (if there's any), link to outtakes, ...

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

What's waldorf?

It was a very high budget photo-shoot that took so long to put together.

Just kidding, hahaha, one day my friend was over and we were listening to Lana and i needed to do more pictures for my folio! So i wanted to do a BornToDie appropriated picture, so we got some roses from my mum's garden, she clipped them into her hair and this was in part2 of the shoot. It was about 9pm and we were outside in the pitchblack using my laptop light as the light source and i just took the pictures. I used my canonSLR??D and i didn't photoshop much, i just saturated the colours and enhanced the shadows and here we are!

I haven't got the outtakes because i accidentally deleted the folder when i was cleaning up my Macbook :'|

She is, isn't she!

Thank you :) it was really inconvenient because they were fun outtakes but oh well .. Just an excuse to do another one! But Paradise inspired~