Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

1 hour ago, Rivers said:

So good. I can see Van Gogh. Who is that other abstract. Is that Gaudi? Can't remember their name but remember the style. 

indeed Klimt, as @Unidentified Major Tom said. I do the whole tunnel illustrations in this style.

The Grants are killing me :facepalm: :lmao: if anyone is bored, he/she could try to get the prompts right to make them look like the Grants. I am out of ideas now what to tell the AI to make them look like Grant family. The funniest is the family portrait with the 2 husbands :oic2:

the-Grants.jpg the-Grants-1.jpg the-Grants-2.jpg the-Grants-3.jpg

the-Grants-4.jpg the-Grants-5.jpg the-Grants-6.jpg the-Grants-7.jpg

the-Grants-8.jpg 

I tried

Lana Del Rey, family portrait of four people, painted by Gustav Klimt and also did various variations on how to make them look, like "blonde woman" and "elderly men", but... well... you see what happens :facepalm: I guess i must do it by photoshop myself.

It was expensive watch it 

@Olympia - " the Grants are killing me" 😄

Her teenage kids are too funny and so melancholic chic. 😄😌😐🥺🥹 

An she married, *the most interesting man in the world. 😆😆😆  

Too much to say about everyone's new posts. 

21 minutes ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

Wow, all of them are stunning but these ones and the Kintsugi specially are pure magic.

thanks a lot. I need to do a photoshop retouch though on the texture of the Kintsugi face, as it needs more painting structure to fit into the Tunnel collection.

Update: I think I found a solution :-D

16 minutes ago, Rivers said:

@Olympia - " the Grants are killing me" 😄

Her teenage kids are too funny and so melancholic chic. 😄😌😐🥺🥹 

An she married, *the most interesting man in the world. 😆😆😆  

Too much to say about everyone's new posts. 

It's such a pity I cannot get them right :-/ No idea if I will be able to do it with photoshop by hand. Klimt's style is very unique. 

I'm very happy I am almost done with all albums. Only Chemtrails & BB are missing, plus 2 tracks of Tunnel. (the Kiss is not finished yet, and Taco Truck is not created yet.)

27 minutes ago, Olympia said:

It's such a pity I cannot get them right :-/ No idea if I will be able to do it with photoshop by hand. Klimt's style is very unique. 

I'm very happy I am almost done with all albums. Only Chemtrails & BB are missing, plus 2 tracks of Tunnel. (the Kiss is not finished yet, and Taco Truck is not created yet.)

It's cool the path of what you are doing. That first kinsurgi was compelling. I was really into actual kintsurgi years ago and love bonsai.  

There is so much good material to expand into Photoshop, which is what I wish ai prompters would do, and take it to the next level and clean up ai suggested concepts. Have you gotten into blender at all? You can do anything you can imagine with blender and unity. Unreal engine 5 is also pretty crazy right now as it's extremely realistic but it's tools are limited and not open sourced.  Those tools are a much different type of beast when it comes to art software, but with a little patience to learn them are broadly rewarding.

Don't blow all you money on dall e credits for real for real. I'll download dall e and share how to load prompts yourself, just need a few days. Do you have a decent graphics card or a medium size amount of ram? 

2 minutes ago, Rivers said:

It's cool the path of what you are doing. That first kinsurgi was compelling. I was really into actual kintsurgi years ago and love bonsai.  

There is so much good material to expand into Photoshop, which is what I wish ai prompters would do, and take it to the next level and clean up ai suggested concepts. Have you gotten into blender at all? You can do anything you can imagine with blender and unity. Unreal engine 5 is also pretty crazy right now as it's extremely realistic but it's tools are limited and not open sourced.  

Blender is another AI software? 

Luckily I'm not bad with retouching in photo shop, as I worked in photography, so I should be able to use it some way. But I wished I could get a Klimt style painting of her dad. Unfortunately there are too many Rob Grant / Robert England Grant out there and none looks like him, LOL. I love the pics though. Maybe I can blend his eyes and nose shape into some of those.

Spoiler

0bfb1a6a-eac5-4420-89c6-318c22402fad.jpg 0d7dcc24-5a14-4cd7-b023-ff68ce22bb4a.jpg 2bf38f56-310f-4bbc-acba-659539b57431.jpg 657d35af-0284-4da0-935c-ee149fe178f9.jpg

76a48c1a-03f4-4941-ae98-333409d2f046.jpg 8e956f12-d263-4239-8c19-4c0fcd78d58b.jpg aa5dac36-501e-4555-acb6-eb6958c02316.jpg e239cc38-ebf6-4f67-884d-547e0261a58d.jpg

e578ee30-7b5f-44cd-ab57-16413d7e19cf.jpg fc2e2144-9100-4548-bd7a-2df357183ebc.jpg 

8 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Link a coin wallet and I'll donate for some dall-e credits. How much have you spent so far?  @Olympia @Unidentified Major Tom

thanks, but it's all free on BING, don't worry. BING is powered by Dall-E. 

My new verisons of "the Kiss" for Peppers:

My boyfriend tested positive for COVID, it don’t matter
We've been kissing, so whatever he has, I have, I can’t cry

peppers-II-1.jpg peppers-II-10.jpg peppers-II-12.jpg peppers-II-2.jpg

peppers-II-3.jpg peppers-II-4.jpg peppers-II-5.jpg peppers-II-7.jpg

peppers-II-8.jpg 

@Olympia blender is basically open sourced 3 dimensional Photoshop but you can add in and blend textures, wraps and all sorts of things and still work in 2d images like Photoshop. 

Unity is gaming software, but you can create animations, add music, and program anything you can imagine. 

1 minute ago, Rivers said:

@Olympia blender is basically open sourced 3 dimensional Photoshop but you can add in and blend textures, wraps and all sorts of things and still work in 2d images like Photoshop. 

might have a look into it if I cannot do it myself on photo shop. Haven't got enough time to get into a new program very soon, so staying with photoshop would be my preferred option. Wouldn't be the first time to do such thing. 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

might have a look into it if I cannot do it myself on photo shop. Haven't got enough time to get into a new program very soon, so staying with photoshop would be my preferred option. Wouldn't be the first time to do such thing. 

You can do a lot with Photoshop, and with gimp you can program any tool you can imagine in a Photoshop context. With blender and such you can add light and take Klimt like images and wrap things, or blend them in. So you get ai to create new Klimt's and take those images and wrap them with blender or gimp, then add light color contrast, etc...

2 minutes ago, Rivers said:

You can do a lot with Photoshop, and with gimp you can program any tool you can imagine in a Photoshop context. With blender and such you can add light and take Klimt like images and wrap things, or blend them in. So you get ai to create new Klimt's and take those images and wrap them with blender or gimp, then add light color contrast, etc...

sounds good! btw, because of your profile pic I wanted to try how Lana would look as a Magritte, but guess what happens? "Unsafe Content detected", lol. All I entered was: "Lana del Rey, painted by Magritte"

You can load ai programs inside of gimp. There are already numerous ones. Probably a better path for what you want and like to do. Blender and all that can be really cumbersome and intimidating if you haven't seen a program like that. It's features are extremely immense and it can sometimes cause analysis paralysis for new users.  https://www.pixcores.com/2022/10/ai-plugins-for-gimp

Magic select certain areas and get ai to run prompts in the selected spaces. Totally changes the field of creation. You can choose what you do and don't like and play with what you do like and find other paths for what you don't. Wild times. 

14 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Magic select certain areas and get ai to run prompts in the selected spaces. Totally changes the field of creation. You can choose what you do and don't like and play with what you do like and find other paths for what you don't. Wild times. 

thanks for all the tips. I have to see though if I can do this currently because of time. Usually I need several days to get into any new program.

taco-truck-2.jpg taco-truck-3.jpg taco-truck-4.jpg taco-truck-5.jpg

And the Taco Truck Accidents, lol

I love how the AI transformed tacos into a typical Klimt pattern, see spoiler.

taco-truck-8.jpg 

Spoiler

taco-truck-6.jpg taco-truck-7.jpg Taco-Truck-Accidents-1.jpg Taco-Truck-Accidents-2.jpg

Taco-Truck-Accidents-3.jpg 

Lana Del Rey, headshot portrait, long hair, daisies in her hair, white dress, floral-lace long-sleeves, posing in front of a teal semi-trailer truck, photo-realistic, ultra high definition, ultra high resolution, cinematic film, natural lighting

Unsafe image content detected
Your image generations are not displayed because we detected unsafe content in the images based on our content policy. Please try creating again with another prompt.

:crossed: