cherrycolalime

✧✦ cherrycolalime's artwork & edits ✦✧

hi guys!! i've been reorganizing my unreleased collection lately and making some album covers to match, so i thought i would post here with the physical mockups :diva: i would love to hear y'all's thoughts & suggestions <3 

Hypothetical 2012 album - Playing Dangerous

hermoment-1.png

Playing-Dangerous-1.png

PDcd.png

the photos in this one are from the 2012 Sean & Seng Vogue photoshoot and the 2012 Mario Testino Vogue shoot, plus some random ones from the 2012 Ellen von Unwerth Vogue Italia shoot, the 2011 Mark Kean shoot for Clash, and the 2015 Jork Weismann Interview Mag shoot (I'm having trouble finding the origin of the hand tattoo pic in the center of the teal vinyl, if anyone has the source!)

Hypothetical 2011 album - Girl Next Door

gndmaincover.png

GNDVinylFinal.png

gndcd.png

all of the photos in this one come from the 2012 Bella Howard shoot for NME Magazine (one of my favs omggg), except for the two smaller polaroids which were AI generated and edited by moi <3

hope u enjoy! more to come as i finish them :kiss2:

Love them! Such a beautiful choice of photos, amazing vinyl mockup and wonderful choice of songs too! Everything about these are gorgeous! :flutter:

url%5D