Elle

Barcelona, ES @ Primavera Sound - May 31st, 2024

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

Found these comments under one of the latest LanaBoards posts:

url

I’m sorry but their behavior towards fans have always been super fucking weird and inappropriate. I’m not expecting them to change the set list but the least they could do is listen to the criticism and not be a total weirdo. Just say yeah we’re always working to make the shows even better and move the on.

i’m definitely understanding people being sick of the same show being recycled, i guess i got super excited when we started hearing fishtail and stuff. it does confuse me, she’s definitely aware, as embach shared her team is aware, what’s going awn???? is she contracted or something 

her vocals seemed lovely tonight though 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

funny that when the last show happened there were complains about she performing new songs with the guests, the truth is there will always be someone unsatisfied and that’s it :adele:

Girl we want to hear art deco not TikTok songs with Kim Petras:brigitte:

We’re never getting a new setlist lol. What happened to the Lana who used to randomly bust out with us against the world, serial killer, paradise, gods and monsters, Honeymoon, Yayo, etc?? It’s like she just doesn’t gaf which I respect bc she’s been performing for SO many years but many veteran musicians have been performing for much longer than her and still change things up 

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

Ooo, so she did sing NFR! The songs we didn't have evidence of aside from that one were The Grants, Arcadia, and Hope - did she sing those or were they skipped? x

no Arcadia nor Hope. The Grants was performed

image.png

I love this little camera click thing she does when she meets fans, she did it onstage when I saw her show in Alabama last year too before she left the stage. Making memories :wubna: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

We’re never getting a new setlist lol. What happened to the Lana who used to randomly bust out with us against the world, serial killer, paradise, gods and monsters, Honeymoon, Yayo, etc?? It’s like she just doesn’t gaf which I respect bc she’s been performing for SO many years but many veteran musicians have been performing for much longer than her and still change things up 

Us against the world and Gods & monsters!!! My life for these 

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

no Arcadia nor Hope. The Grants was performed

Thank you for confirming!! Is this the correct complete setlist (order/missing songs?) x

1. Without You

2. West Coast

3. Doin' Time

4. Summertime Sadness

5. Cherry

6. Pretty When You Cry

7. Ride

8. Born to Die

9. Bartender

10. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

11. The Grants

12. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd 

13. Norman fucking Rockwell

14. Video Games

15. A&W

16. Young and Beautiful

Outro: it's just a burning memory

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

i remember the shock factor of hearing Freak, rock version of Honeymoon, Lolita and Serial Killer for the first time when she debuted her blonde hair in Poland 2016.. those days are gone and never coming back i fear

Part of me thinks that its bc nowadays she uses all the dancers and production stuff, they have strict choreo for only those same songs and are too lazy or whatever to learn new ones and if Lana wanted to improvise and sing something outside of the same setlist, they would be just awkwardly standing backstage or smth.. idk

26 minutes ago, Embach said:

Found these comments under one of the latest LanaBoards posts:

url

to be fair I too find very unrealistic to expect changes every show like they do have to rehearse and stuff, adding a song (if not something a cappella) is not that easy

that being said, the structures of the show have really been similar since LA to the moon and we would expect her to start promoting Lasso a little bit by now or recycling the right bits from her 2023 show lol

6 minutes ago, Shadowheart said:

Part of me thinks that its bc nowadays she uses all the dancers and production stuff, they have strict choreo for only those same songs and are too lazy or whatever to learn new ones and if Lana wanted to improvise and sing something outside of the same setlist, they would be just awkwardly standing backstage or smth.. idk

I mean why shouldn't they do exactly that though what's stopping them backstage is there for a reason.. 

idk she can still have her spontaneous moments as we saw with Florida Kilos and Salvatore last year but they are few and far between

also, Chuck and one of Lanas white LA girl friends were there, filming and taking pics of us so i guess theres a documentary or smth coming? i asked Chuck if shes filming a docu but she ignored the question

image.png

6 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

to be fair I too find very unrealistic to expect changes every show like they do have to rehearse and stuff, adding a song (if not something a cappella) is not that easy

that being said, the structures of the show have really been similar since LA to the moon and we would expect her to start promoting Lasso a little bit by now or recycling the right bits from her 2023 show lol

im sorry but we saw performances of peppers and she had let the light in prepared for coachella and does songs dont AT ALL need to be performed with the respective collaborator 

she also added without you and west coast and doin time so she definitely had plenty of time to perform new songs.

i dont think she needed to put on a whole new show since she didnt do places last year that shes doing this year but still why not adding new songs that we love?