Elle

Porto, PT @ Primavera Sound - June 7th, 2024

14 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

unfortunately no :defeated:

the normal ones have front pit access too ig so it’s worth

But it’ll be too many people wanting the same. Super Bock was a mess and I don’t wanna repeat the same mistake 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

On 12/1/2023 at 6:44 PM, Yosemite said:

Sure, I’ll let you know 

Hey🌟 Can you also tell me about Vip section?

Did anybody attend the festival last year or sort of recently? I want to know around which time I could start queueing to get front row.

Last year I attended Primavera in Madrid and I managed to get front row by queueing since 2pm. But I guess that was different because the venue was so far from the city the festival had to hire buses to take everyone there, so it was quite easy to get a good place in the line. I assume since the venue is sort of in the city, people will start queueing earlier, am I right?

On 4/2/2024 at 2:50 PM, Roll With me said:

Did anybody attend the festival last year or sort of recently? I want to know around which time I could start queueing to get front row.

Last year I attended Primavera in Madrid and I managed to get front row by queueing since 2pm. But I guess that was different because the venue was so far from the city the festival had to hire buses to take everyone there, so it was quite easy to get a good place in the line. I assume since the venue is sort of in the city, people will start queueing earlier, am I right?

Hey!! Did you learn which time you should start queueing? I will come to Porto alone we can meet there if you want it