Elle

Milan, IT @ I-Days Milano - June 4th, 2024

On 12/11/2023 at 12:04 PM, Fireffie said:

Pit: 90€ + fees

GA: 60€ + fees

Never been to a concert, this might be my first occasion and I want to see Lana so bad. The pit tickets are already out of stock, I was wondering if GA is worth it?

On 3/17/2024 at 11:02 PM, MrFameKills said:

Hmm is GA worth it atp? 

1 hour ago, lilacheaven said:

Never been to a concert, this might be my first occasion and I want to see Lana so bad. The pit tickets are already out of stock, I was wondering if GA is worth it?

I went to this exact place/festival last year for Arctic Monkeys and I had PIT tickets, this was my view: (I was in the middle)

Spoiler

photo-2024-03-20-20-03-37.jpg

Behind the PIT area there's a gap and then the GA starts. Considering it's Lana of course it's worh it but for example if it was another artist and I wouldn't live near Milan then tbh no... it really depends if you just want to see Lana no matther what or want to have a good experience, if it's the latter then I'd go to another date.  Just keep in mind you probably will have to watch Lana through screens unless you want to start queueing early.

Picture of the Ippodromo last year to give you an idea how big it is: 

Spoiler

Nessuna descrizione della foto disponibile.

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

On 3/20/2024 at 9:05 PM, Fireffie said:

I went to this exact place/festival last year for Arctic Monkeys and I had PIT tickets, this was my view: (I was in the middle)

Hide contents

photo-2024-03-20-20-03-37.jpg

Behind the PIT area there's a gap and then the GA starts. Considering it's Lana of course it's worh it but for example if it was another artist and I wouldn't live near Milan then tbh no... it really depends if you just want to see Lana no matther what or want to have a good experience, if it's the latter then I'd go to another date.  Just keep in mind you probably will have to watch Lana through screens unless you want to start queueing early.

Picture of the Ippodromo last year to give you an idea how big it is: 

Reveal hidden contents

Nessuna descrizione della foto disponibile.

Well 2 tickets secured, i was thinking of the Porto show initially but the timing just wont work for me, so i'm settling for Milan instead. 

I just wish she'd do a proper tour and not festivals, so i can plan accordingly