Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Y’all I’m trying to make everyone aware of this - I already posted in a different thread I don’t want to get warning points for going off topic but I really just want to share that Amazon italy has the tiddy vinyl in stock at retail price for some reason - I just picked it up at the locker I thought it was a mistake but it’s legit lol - if you can recommend which thread I can post this to or if it’s better to create a new one let me know I hope y’all can snatch it before it goes out of stock 🤍

2 hours ago, tombombadil01 said:

Y’all I’m trying to make everyone aware of this - I already posted in a different thread I don’t want to get warning points for going off topic but I really just want to share that Amazon italy has the tiddy vinyl in stock at retail price for some reason - I just picked it up at the locker I thought it was a mistake but it’s legit lol - if you can recommend which thread I can post this to or if it’s better to create a new one let me know I hope y’all can snatch it before it goes out of stock 🤍

Thank you for letting us know! And if you'd like to know the Ocean Blvd merch thread, it's this one!

--------

But anyways, about Lasso, I need bops on Lasso. I'm grateful for anything but I'm hoping for at least one song with good beats and drums. I know we had Tough and it's boppy but I kinda need solo songs more.

2.gif

12 minutes ago, Embach said:

Thank you for letting us know! And if you'd like to know the Ocean Blvd merch thread, it's this one!

--------

But anyways, about Lasso, I need bops on Lasso. I'm grateful for anything but I'm hoping for at least one song with good beats and drums. I know we had Tough and it's boppy but I kinda need solo songs more.

Thank you I’ll post there too x 

as for lasso I’m praying she does something like zach ryan 😭