Black to Blue

Sierra Ferrell

SierraFerrell_140cPhoto_by_AlysseGafkjen
Sierra Ferrell is a singer/songwriter/musician from Charleston, West Virginia. She combines elements of folk, country, jazz, bluegrass, Americana, and Latin sounds in her music. 

She released her album Long Time Coming in 2021 and is set to release her next album Trail of Flowers on March 22, 2024. 

Some of her most well-known songs include In Dreams, The Sea, Bells of Every Chapel, Why’d Ya Do It, and Jeremiah. She also was featured on the song “Holly Roller” with Zach Bryan in 2023 which has gained immense popularity. 

Just thought I would start a topic to shed light on the amazing artist that she is especially since Lana is going the country route.

hyz6.gif

Yes!! I’ve seen her live and she was incredible. Whispering waltz is one of the most beautiful songs I’ve ever heard. If the country music Lana is going to make is anything similar to Sierra’s it will be amazing! 

I first saw her live when she opened for Ray LaMontagne and it was just her playing with a guitar, no band or anything. I remember being stunned by her voice and the crowd was silent and enamored. 

I went to her New Year’s Eve Circus Spectatular in 2022 and it was one of the best shows of my life. She’s amazing live regardless but the theatrics of all the performers she brought on stage was amazing.

IMG-4757.jpg
IMG-4758.jpgIMG-4759.jpg

hyz6.gif

7 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

I first saw her live when she opened for Ray LaMontagne and it was just her playing with a guitar, no band or anything. I remember being stunned by her voice and the crowd was silent and enamored. 

I went to her New Year’s Eve Circus Spectatular in 2022 and it was one of the best shows of my life. She’s amazing live regardless but the theatrics of all the performers she brought on stage was amazing.

IMG-4757.jpg
IMG-4758.jpgIMG-4759.jpg

Holy shit! I didn’t know she went all out like that!  That looks incredible :wubna:

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

Listening to the new album rn and this is so good I can’t even stand it. I listened to the latest album from Kacey Musgraves first and it’s kinda cheesy in comparison. I need a Lana/Sierra collab that isn’t drowned out by Nikki. :legend:

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9