Doubt anyone here has watched or gaf about watching Hazbin but I've been waiting years for this series to be released. Also some of the soundtrack is unironically amazing.

8 minutes ago, Girl With No Face said:

Doubt anyone here has watched or gaf about watching Hazbin but I've been waiting years for this series to be released. Also some of the soundtrack is unironically amazing.

I have watched it and I loved it! 

f066e89e5d9d0d6e1d7fa6e01f0fc068a3458674

I mean, it’s lesbians in hell!! What’s not to love about that alone, but you’re right the music really slaps as well 

f066e89e5d9d0d6e1d7fa6e01f0fc068a3458674

On 2/11/2024 at 6:37 AM, The Siren said:

Far too many songs already and im only two episodes in 💀

While I still agree with there being too many songs in so few episodes, Poison is the best one. I also remember watching the video clip from the series on YouTube years ago????

Also will there be new episodes? It is a really good series

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

While I still agree with there being too many songs in so few episodes, Poison is the best one. I also remember watching the video clip from the series on YouTube years ago????

Also will there be new episodes? It is a really good series

Hopefully there will be a season 2 considering the first seasons ending. I hope it explores Angel's contract with Valentino and how he can get out of it, same goes for Husk getting out of his deal with Alastor, or just general lore within the characters such as Angel, Husk, Lillith and Lucifer

Helluva boss season 2 starts off with some backstory for Blitz and Stolas so hopefully that Hazbin will follow suite