Sign in to follow this  
Elle

London, ENG @ Later... with Jools Holland - October 11th, 2011

On October 11th, 2011, Lana Del Rey performed on the television programme Later... with Jools Holland in London, England as a part of the Born to Die Tour.

Setlist:

1. Video Games

Photo Gallery:

Spoiler

2 3 4 5 6

Videos:

Spoiler

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, misselectrarockwell said:

thank u for this angel :kiss: today on Twitter a lot of people were discussing Lana’s mtv interviews for born to die, apparently there were 10+ of them but we only have a select few, that might be something to keep an eye out for!

thanks for the words!!! Yess I Saw It!! But in my opinion those interviews was uploaded some years later in 2022 and were just getting dust on drives but I might be wrong! Also we need that VH1 that @Elle have!!! :eyeroll3:

11 minutes ago, misselectrarockwell said:

thank u for this angel :kiss: today on Twitter a lot of people were discussing Lana’s mtv interviews for born to die, apparently there were 10+ of them but we only have a select few, that might be something to keep an eye out for!

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/WAXFtwhTQTtjFwih/?mibextid=UalRPS

its doesn’t have that white background like other mtv interviews :blush3: also I checked what was privatized on MTV YT in 2012 and I can’t see Lana therebut they might uploaded on their site!

And this one was uploaded in 2022 so 10 years later!

It felt like there were hundreds of Lana interviews from btd era even as recent as 2019 such a shame they’re nowhere to be found

i need more videos of her saying video games is 5 minutes and 30 seconds to prove I’m not delulu when I say there’s probably a 5 minute demo of VG

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

sdGEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_3.jpg?ex=67152815&is=6

24 minutes ago, williamprb said:

It felt like there were hundreds of Lana interviews from btd era even as recent as 2019 such a shame they’re nowhere to be found

i need more videos of her saying video games is 5 minutes and 30 seconds to prove I’m not delulu when I say there’s probably a 5 minute demo of VG

so many interviews was privatized for no reason :eek: i could find them but many of interviews was posted on the site and not YT so it’s hard to find a working version or archive on wayback but if someone say me what interviews we missing I can try to find them :hype: