Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

soooo, Love Again sounds EXACTLY like another song. The melody in the first 15 seconds is like a blatant copy/sample of another song, but I can't manage to figure out which one. EVERYONE I've showed the song, have heard it before, but none of us know the title of it... IT'S KILLING ME. :rip:

lABVyGE.png

soooo, Love Again sounds EXACTLY like another song. The melody in the first 15 seconds is like a blatant copy/sample of another song, but I can't manage to figure out which one. EVERYONE I've showed the song, have heard it before, but none of us know the title of it... IT'S KILLING ME. :rip:

I know exactly what you mean!!! I've been going crazy the past 2 days trying to figure it out and I just can't do it, all I can remember is that it's (possibly) from 2010/11 and by a man/boyband????

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I know exactly what you mean!!! I've been going crazy the past 2 days trying to figure it out and I just can't do it, all I can remember is that it's (possibly) from 2010/11 and by a man/boyband????

this one?

this isn't the one i'm talking about, but yeah, it sounds kinda like it.

lABVyGE.png

this one?

this isn't the one i'm talking about, but yeah, it sounds kinda like it.

AHHHH the song that Love Again copies is like SO similar to this but it's NOT this song yknow????? its driving me nuts trying to work it out

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

AHHHH the song that Love Again copies is like SO similar to this but it's NOT this song yknow????? its driving me nuts trying to work it out

some people say it's a disney song she's sampling???? i have no idea and it's driving me cray

lABVyGE.png

some people say it's a disney song she's sampling???? i have no idea and it's driving me cray

it's on the tip of my tongue and i cant fucking work it out....ive asked everyone i know and they all *know* it but *don't* know it

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

https://www.carlyraemusic.com/store?utm_campaign=E-MO-TIONbundles&utm_content=Navigation&utm_medium=Referral&utm_source=www.carlyraemusic.com&_ga=1.65535790.1838297818.1426083726

Signed lithograph bundles with a deluxe CD and deluxe digital download on the day of release. Just ordered mine  :flutter:

I want signed albums tho. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

i still need to order a physical copy of Kiss too...#flopfan

same. :toofunny: as soon as i get my scholarship in august, i'm gonna buy all the versions of EMOTION and KISS tbh.

lABVyGE.png