DemonMic2003

What’s a single by lana that needed a radio mix

(These are not disses against the actual production, I love them how they are, just thinking of how they could be made more appealing for a larger audience)

- Either Freak or Art Deco with clearer, re-recorded vocals; for Freak give it production that is a cross between the demos and Art Decos. 

- Brooklyn Baby with more drums in the verses and a bit of a faster tempo would possibly have been a great single, especially if they gave it a music video

-Get Free if it was shortened and had more of that Beach Boys sound that it’s kind of going for, like brighter and cleaner instrumentation could have made for an interesting single

-there’s definitely something in Cinnamon Girl that if you changed it, could have made it a well charting song in 2019, but I’m fully sure what it is.

-Give LMLYLAW Pink Champagne’s production as a single, PLEASE

- not a change, just love the Summertime Sadness radio mix (acoustic guitars and drums with flutes/wind instruments in the chorus). I feel a lot of her singles would do good with some more drums or brighter instrumentation. Like West Coast’s radio mix